paypal outrage - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 11-03-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
Default paypal outrage

Several occasions paypal charges me twice. A day after my bank account/debit card pays, they attempt again, and then my account does not have enough. I get charged penalty fees from my bank, they have most of the time refunded it.

Many, many pointless conversations on phone w/paypal drones who just follow what they see on computer. Example: 2 weeks ago i paid for to have a camera repaired.

'Send' drop file. enter business email and amount to be paid. Pay pal keeps insisting that before this was done I entered funds to be transferred from my bank. Absolute nonsense.
In August bought a 1399.00 bass guitar. Same problem.
My bank said they first charge my debit card. Then days or a week later they come back and try to take out $ from my checking account.

I August when i explained to one cust. service person that i would not pay twice she threatened me w/a collection agency. Only when I called back and spoke to a supervisor i think in finance was the matter rectified and he agreed that they were charging me twice. Everyone else insists I am pushing something twice, which i am not. Earlier today one person hung up on me after being incredibly rude.

I can not really stress how upsetting it is to talk to people who keep insisting you are an idiot and cannot follow simple directions.

What they suggest from here on is to actually do a transaction with pay pal on the phone, and hopefully this will remedy the situation.

I cannot believe I am the only person who is charged twice.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!