eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   paying for cheap auctions with green dot card (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/39442-paying-cheap-auctions-green-dot-card.html)

masterclassics 11-19-2011 05:48 PM

paying for cheap auctions with green dot card

Hi, I have a problem I keep running into and I was hoping to get some help!!:juggle:

I have been buying some cheap auctions .07-.15 purchases but no more than 8-10 every two or more days. Problem is, when I check out and continue with payment without a paypal account, it only lets me use a green dot card one time. Then when I try to pay for my next batch of wins, it says the card cannot be used. Any advice? Thanks in advance for any help everyone!

rsot 11-19-2011 06:04 PM

Why don't you use a pp - attached it up - pop a cc on it and solidy your account better?

Welcome to the forums.

masterclassics 11-19-2011 06:32 PM

when I have done that pp freezes my acct even though I'm not selling anything, just for the small payment amounts I believe. I only have solid success when I don't buy many items that small otherwise paypal always seems to want more info from me, too much more.

FandangoKango 11-19-2011 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterclassics (Post 288261)
Hi, I have a problem I keep running into and I was hoping to get some help!!:juggle:

I have been buying some cheap auctions .07-.15 purchases but no more than 8-10 every two or more days. Problem is, when I check out and continue with payment without a paypal account, it only lets me use a green dot card one time. Then when I try to pay for my next batch of wins, it says the card cannot be used. Any advice? Thanks in advance for any help everyone!

Make sure the registered address on the greendot matches the one on paypal. It could also be that you don't have enough funds or call greendot and ask if your card can be used for purchases online maybe there is a hold or block for some reason.

GreenBean 11-19-2011 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterclassics (Post 288261)

paypal is blocking the method/manner in you are operating.

At the most you may get 2 goes per card, not more.

You appear a risk.

I suspect you know the reasons and think you should make a paypal account correctly, with a card etc etc etc....

What has happened is that evey dog & his master has tried the guest option with paypal. Now they react.:juggle:

doughboykilla 11-19-2011 09:15 PM

Paypal wants everyone to make a account thats why they only let u make a few purchese's then they require u to open a Pp its kinda a way to force people to use paypal.

masterclassics 11-20-2011 05:26 PM

strange thing is, I have some accounts rated over 100 now that don't act up on me with no paypal connected and they let me make multiple very small purchases with the same card. Others don't let me no matter what it seems, I even used a real CC for one purchase and it wouldn't even let me use it a 2nd time. Gave the right address too for the real cc and it wouldn't let me use it twice. I don't have any need for paypal accounts in general because I use my accounts for car sales...