eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Need to Verify PayPal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/39747-need-verify-paypal.html)

Edelson 11-26-2011 12:29 PM

Need to Verify PayPal

Hey guys, been a lurker for a bit, tried searching for my answers before finally attempting to make a post.

Okay, so problem is, I had a Paypal account that got limited but it had my bank account attached to it. My real bank, that I use for work and savings. Anyways, I thought 6 months later I will try to remove the bank account for a new Paypal account, so I got the limitations removed and finally it told me that the account cannot be used anymore, or "red flagged" as some may say.

I need to verify my account so I added my Visa, but in Canada, I've read you also need a bank account to verify it. So the only way to verify it is with my bank but I talked to the tellers and the only way to change the bank account #s is to close and open an account which is expensive. I need to verify my account to make instant and mass payments. Secondly, I need to be able to get that money withdrawn so I can have it in a bank account or in cash. I am getting money legitimately on a new GPT I had opened. I am so dumb I didn't think of the cash situation sooner. Also the amount of money I am working with is in the thousands so I need to be completely sure I will not get limited. (which I doubt because I don't sell or buy.)

Thanks for reading, and for trying to help :)

biggunn 11-26-2011 11:29 PM

You can never be completely sure that you won't get limited. Do you know anything about stealth? Do you have a new IP address and clear all the cookies since using the limited account? Does your new paypal have all brand new info that is in no way the same to your limited paypal? New name, address, phone, credit card, etc. You also need to get a brand new bank account. Not sure how different the banks are in Canada vs. the US... But a new bank account is the only way you'll verify this account.

Be careful and do some research on this forum. Buy the stealth book too. If your planning on transferring $1000's on paypal and you can't afford to be limited, unfortunately it sounds like you are NOT heading in the right direction. There's a good chance that you have already linked yourself to the old limited account...

Callidus 11-27-2011 04:43 AM

Agree with biggunn sounds like you could of already screwed yourself right there.

Basically get yourself a whole new ID...not forgetting to create user accounts!

Edelson 11-27-2011 12:52 PM

Cheers guys,

I have also in mind, using someone who lives in the same house hold as I do. Creating a paypal account for them, and using their bank account.

biggunn 11-27-2011 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edelson (Post 290451)
Cheers guys,

I have also in mind, using someone who lives in the same house hold as I do. Creating a paypal account for them, and using their bank account.

Make sure you have a new IP address and also make sure to create a new windows user profile or use a different computer that has never been used for eb or pp. If you don't understand either of these, search the forums or ask. Good luck!

Edelson 11-28-2011 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggunn (Post 290579)
Make sure you have a new IP address and also make sure to create a new windows user profile or use a different computer that has never been used for eb or pp. If you don't understand either of these, search the forums or ask. Good luck!

Thanks, I took your advice and bought the stealth book. It has some awesome information, I have applied for savings account with TD and once that finishes I will be making a new stealth PayPal account, much appreciated.

Just one more question. A lot of people on these forums are getting limited, put on holds etc while using the stealth. Is it because they used it with eBay? Because I am only needing the stealth my paypal, not selling anything or buying so I will never get any charge backs or disputes. Also, after a fresh account is made, how long should I wait till I withdraw into a bank?