eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Do you have a paypal card? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/40879-do-you-have-paypal-card.html)

dabig05 12-24-2011 08:48 PM

Do you have a paypal card?

I received a PAYPAL/ master card a few weeks ago. I must say its nice to take out money from the ATM instantly, instead of waiting the 3 day transfer to bank. I also started using it for normal daily transactions.

Does anyone else here use this card? What do you think of it? Should I not be using the card for certain things?

oge 12-24-2011 08:53 PM

That's a gold card I have one take care of it if you have a refund process it try to keep that pp card as long as possible good luck!

dabig05 12-24-2011 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oge (Post 298524)
That's a gold card I have one take care of it if you have a refund process it try to keep that pp card as long as possible good luck!

what do you mean refund process? What do you like about the card?

oge 12-24-2011 09:11 PM

I mean if you sold something and a problem came up like refund..... process it right away so you do whatever you can to not get limited .......

What's not to like about the card? I just wouldn't pay for things with the card that would raise a eyebrow like a subscription to hidemyip purchases for dhgate etc... I would just use it just for atm only...

newjerseymax 12-24-2011 10:47 PM

I have still have the PP card from banned account long long time ago... I still get updates and statements from the card even though account pp is banned.

It was very nice to have a card to withdraw money. However daily purchases I avoided, its a debit card so it was no good for credit worthiness.

hackteck 12-25-2011 05:32 AM

i have one i just use it at the atm

vany 12-25-2011 05:46 AM

i have a question, if your pp is usa with stealth data , but you actually live somewhere else, can you still get the card and use abroad at the atm?

GrannyT 12-25-2011 06:10 AM

I have been offered this card on 3 accounts and i have so far avoided it like the plague.

The fact that I have been offered the card is good enough for my account.

My reasons are very simple. The accounts are all registered a long way from where I would use the cards and I would not like Paypal to see my withdrawing habits.

If I used it to buy things that would show PP and EB my buying habits.

I have more than enough debit cards with all the bank accounts I run.

It's one more reason for PP to contact me

and finally - because I am far too paranoid for my own good:D

GreenBean 12-25-2011 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dabig05 (Post 298526)
what do you mean refund process? What do you like about the card?

Card is only as good as the working life of your paypal account.

Mess up paypal and the card goes.

Dont be thinking that little bit of plastic is your escape card.

Use it discreetly, in moderation. It's attached to paypal who are cruel masters:juggle:

Sandy D 12-26-2011 10:53 PM

Yes

And I used it to death over the last week.

Nice to have the cash flow that you can grab out of the ATM or make purchases right away instead of waiting.

LMC1 12-28-2011 03:54 PM

Love my Paypal card! Been a saving grace for me for the past few years!

Use it for all kinds of purchases that require a credit card because I don't have any other credit cards. It especially comes in handy when I have to purchase Comic Con tickets! :)

I also like the fact that it can be used as either debit or credit card. I also use the card when shipping my items.

Also much easier to withdraw the funds through the card than waiting that time lapse for it to deposit into my bank account.

Use this card A LOT!!!

rsot 12-28-2011 03:59 PM

To get this pp card, did pp ask you for your id like ssn, proof of address, etc?

oge 12-28-2011 05:00 PM

yes of course overtime......... I remember back in the day anybody could get one without ssn and they had the pp plugin I miss those days......

Christopher 02-14-2012 03:05 PM

is there a way you can get one with stealth ?

pod 02-14-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christopher (Post 312194)
is there a way you can get one with stealth ?

They would ask for SSN. And the account needs to be rock solid. So, no. Even an older stealth account thats rock solid will still need SSN to get card. You would be basically asking them to look at you closely by applying

Never say never, but its not something they just give out easily anymore.

Tech Hippo 02-17-2012 05:03 AM

God I miss my card. Had it for roughly a year, it was so convenient to be able to withdraw my paypal balance instantly. I used it almost daily at the time. Unfortunately for me when they ceased doing the original card and moved over to Mastercard they didn't choose to reissue me with one despite showing my interest. They must have made a fortune from me in withdrawls, was very gutted about that. Shame on you paypal. :nono:

pod 02-17-2012 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tech Hippo (Post 313035)
God I miss my card..... I used it almost daily

Ya, me too. It was awesome. Only downside was the $500 daily limit. But I used that thing hard and heavy at ATM and for on-line purchases. Never even did a single bank transfer over a year and a half.... That was back in the day when getting limited didn't happen too often

Wish they would bring it back to Canada!

baloch 02-17-2012 01:23 PM

never had it but reading of the posts above I would have loved it as well. Seemed convenient. Wish it were in canada as well so it would be easier for withdrawal.

pod 02-17-2012 01:44 PM

I suspect if it did come back it wouldn't be as easy to hammer on as it was. When I had it there really wasn't much in the way of constant limits and information requests. I received mine on an account that was not verified and had no bank attached. And I used it very heavily right out of the gate, no problems or questions asked.

The way things are now I just cant see them letting you pull $500 out every day and basically minutes after you receive payments...

GrannyT 02-17-2012 02:24 PM

If your t/o is not high I guess it's useful for withdrawing but they don't give these away with lucky dip bags. I'm not sure why peiople like them considering you need to have a pretty strong account to get one and it gives PP one more opportunity to track/identify you

Remember - free lunches are always tomorrow - never today

:ranger:

unkown5454 02-18-2012 10:21 PM

PP debit card or fail. :mod: