eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Is it possible to open a new PayPal account in the US without a social security SS #? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/4291-possible-open-new-paypal-account-us-without-social-security-ss.html)

ihatebay 06-04-2007 11:21 AM

Is it possible to open a new PayPal account in the US without a social security SS #?

So... does that mean I will basically be frozen with no chance of being unfrozen if Paypal limits me?

How do frauds get away with receiving $500 a day when they are using a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ paypal account then?

CPUGEEK 06-04-2007 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ihatebay (Post 3717)
So... does that mean I will basically be frozen with no chance of being unfrozen if Paypal limits me?

How do frauds get away with receiving $500 a day when they are using a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ paypal account then?

They dont get away anymore! That was the ol' days

Also some fraudsters hijack paypal acounts

ifreewillie 06-07-2007 11:29 PM

ihatebay, yes ur funds will be frozen if they limit you without SSN.

ihatebay 06-07-2007 11:44 PM

yea I already have been frozen 2 times. What am I supposed to do , buyer insist they pay me with Paypal and the funds end up in my email account. So, I sign up and BAM I'm limited. Right now I have about 700 in Paypal waiting until October :\.

CPUGEEK 06-08-2007 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ihatebay (Post 3838)
yea I already have been frozen 2 times. What am I supposed to do , buyer insist they pay me with Paypal and the funds end up in my email account. So, I sign up and BAM I'm limited. Right now I have about 700 in Paypal waiting until October :\.

Oh, I 'm sorry to hear that. Look here, if buyers insist don't give in. I dont know if you have an merchant account or not but its probably a good ideal to get one to use with ebay . I'm using this merchant account https://support.merchantplus.com/par...te.php?id=1040
You dont have to give into paypal if them buyers insist Maybe its because your selling high dollar items??? What is the average selling price of your item???

Most buyers that insist on paypal on high dollar items are mostly scams anyway from my experience.Just assure them that they will get the item.

ihatebay 06-09-2007 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPUGEEK (Post 3850)
Oh, I 'm sorry to hear that. Look here, if buyers insist don't give in. I dont know if you have an merchant account or not but its probably a good ideal to get one to use with ebay . I'm using this merchant account https://support.merchantplus.com/par...te.php?id=1040
You dont have to give into paypal if them buyers insist Maybe its because your selling high dollar items??? What is the average selling price of your item???

Most buyers that insist on paypal on high dollar items are mostly scams anyway from my experience.Just assure them that they will get the item.

My items are usually $150 or $100. I have a merchant account but I am not using them because ... well LONG story but basically I got suspended off Ebay and now they are saying that I can't use it on Ebay (b/c I got suspended but I can't use someone else's Ebay account AKA a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ named account) so now I am forced to make a website so I can reactivate my merchant account... THEN I will use it on Ebay, on my new user IDs.

But anyways, I am now using Google Checkout it's free!

I hate all these buyers who say "I prefer Paypal, or for security reasons I need to pay with Paypal" when I SPECIFICALLY SAID "NO PAY PAL". Seriously one of these days I 'm going to open up a new ID and list 50 items. For every buyer that says this BAM they get a negative.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CPUGEEK 06-09-2007 11:35 PM

That happen to me with one of my merchant accounts, but they told me my items were high risk after ! user id got suspended but I continued selling on another ID for like a month before they caught me.

So what I did was open a new merchant account that told me that wouldn't be a problem. Then my old merchant said "oh, we want you back as customer and we reactivated your account" I told them to F--off because they are a high risk company and I cant afford to have business to suffer because of you..lol

Ballsack 06-17-2007 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ihatebay (Post 3838)

Refund the buyer thru your paypal acct and have them send you the money some other way.

ebayhateluv 12-16-2007 04:46 AM

I can tell you every time I have requested a Debit card from Paypal, on one of my accts + then my husbands, an INquiry shows up on our credit file.

sycore 12-16-2007 09:35 AM

Wow. i got one no problem. I was set up as a business account, though

ebayhateluv 12-16-2007 03:30 PM

FYI- do you know that many kids from other countries do not need a social to get a cc? Bank of America has a program specifically for it--theyve been criticized.. We had an Italian Catering/Rest. until last summer, we used to employ 15-25 of these Students every summer, they shared alot of secrets.. But- they can get a checking acct/debit card/credit card with No social...We have a Special dedicated SS office just for them to register to be able to take taxes out.. they say they get one- then next summer, they apply + get another... (we only get 1....)--MAYBE this can work to OUR advantage if we use the same Theory??

imjustme 12-16-2007 04:20 PM

I'd like to see a US citizen getting a 2nd SSN. You'd end up faster in Guantanamo than you can pronounce it. :D

ebayhateluv 12-16-2007 04:41 PM

IMJUSTME--thats Y i said "Theory".....

ebay100 12-16-2007 09:51 PM

If they Limit you...

Paypal will then request all kinds of info including SS #..they did it to me!

Time was now to close that account.. then open up another PP account

Bot I hate selling widgets..

EB:mad:

koalawash 12-19-2007 01:46 AM

Well they're on very good terms with Satan over there, so they probably just conjure him up and ask him..

ivegotinfo 12-20-2007 09:30 PM

^ roflll. most likely the case.

Chris Hanson 12-20-2007 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savahaganda (Post 17918)
I know those ******* can tell the names on the social security number, if you use a factual number with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, they will know your bogus.

I tried to use my dads social once, and they knew the names did not match. and I am a Junior.

pretty rediculas they can tell if your a junior or not.

No they cant tell the names on SS card. But they can tell if it doesnt match SSN#

Thats all they do is run a soft credit report check to see if SSN# matches name, thats all

koalawash 12-20-2007 11:37 PM

Try it and tell us. I don't know how to get the SSN's of dead people lol

aspkin 01-09-2008 03:47 AM

I believe Modee wrote that thread. I don't think it went anywhere though.

leonid5000 01-09-2008 06:00 AM

if you dont know how to get it tru internet then go to Mexico for SSN you can buy it for cheap there.

Chris Hanson 01-09-2008 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savahaganda (Post 19745)
It all depends... in Mexico... you just might get a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Social... here in chicago, on the south side they sell the cards and ⊗⊗⊗⊗ IDs... but the stuff most likely does not match. Prices run between $300 to $3000. higher the price, means you will get a legit social.

Please. I 'll just use Lime wire to get all the info I need.lol

dakrei 01-11-2008 10:01 PM

you can give a ss# to a employer and they can verify its a real# what they dont do , what paypal does is run a credit check.