eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   PayPal Fraud Sponsored By Ebay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/4300-paypal-fraud-sponsored-ebay.html)

lucy 04-27-2008 09:50 AM

PayPal Fraud Sponsored By Ebay

I was looking at ebay, without logging into my suspended a/c and found this article, which might be of interest?

eBay.co.uk Guides - 330086532786 PayPal Fraud Sponsored By Ebay

ATEST:
EBAY CLOSE DOWN THIS GUIDES FIRST EDITION USING "NO ITEM NUMBER, NO TANGIBLE ITEM" GET OUT - SO HERE IS THE ORIGINAL ITEM NUMBER THIS ARTICLE RELATES TO #330086532786
EBAY DISABLE WARNING WEB LINKS AND TAGS FROM APPEARING IN REVIEWS TO STEM NEGATIVE PUBLICITY
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE THEN HELP PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHER USERS AGAINST EBAY FRAUD BY JOINING OUR USER GROUP.

If PAYAL pays you £15,000,00 on Monday for the sale of a high value item sold from your official eBay Store, you bank the money the following Friday, then pay a few bills when the funds clear in your personal bank account the following week - that would sound like a fairly good weeks work right? WRONG! Because PAYPAL often then reverse high value payments and snatch back the money hours, days and sometimes weeks later after your valuables are already despatched or gone collected by fraudsters HOW & WHY??? In light of a massive crime wave now sweeping PayPal and sponsored by eBay itself.....

REAL CRIME REAL STORY REAL TROUBLE FOR EBAY AND PAYPAL.....

On the 16th February 2007 I received notice of a payment reversal from PayPal to the value of £14,995 GBP - funds received on my account 5 days earlier, later banked and cleared to my personal bank account then used to settle the original purchase invoice of the Rolex Watch (from Rolex) I had sold to my customer from my eBay Store.

In reply as requested by PAYPAL I submitted a complete supporting file of notes, original invoices and information regarding the theft of the Rolex via eBay fraud and spoofing (paid for fraudulently via a stolen credit card transacted on PAYPAL) by a UK based buyer named cornet-tade (still registered on eBay UK today and never investigated further).

Within less than 30 minutes of receiving my supporting evidence and correspondence (I have fingerprints and a signed bill of sale made with the fraudulent buyer) PAYPAL summarily dismissed the fraud with a standard copy pasted letter headed "case investigated and resolved", under the terms of their Buyer Protection not being applicable. No further practical assistance or resolution has been provided. Clearly in less than 30 minutes this case had neither been investigated nor fully resolved.

As a result PAYPAL UK has limited both my own PAYPAL account and also my wifes account access and reversed several transactions across our accounts to a combined sum total of £14,995 - the original fraud value.

It is my concrete knowledge that prior to my own exposure to PAYPAL UK based fraud reported to me on 16th February 2007, PAYPAL UK and PAYPAL INC. was already aware of a spate of widespread high value frauds occuring in both the UK and on the continent, including that of a BMW motor car listed for sale on 11th February by eBay user johnfromspace, to the value of 45,000 Euros (forty five thousand Euros) paid to him fraudently that same day - then summarily reversed by PAYPAL. Some eBayers have actually handed over motor cars to buyers only to loose them completely with PAYPAL later reversing the payment. Most motor insurance policies DO NOT COVER THIS TYPE OF FRAUD!

On further investigation, the various victims (whose combined losses totalled in excess of £50k in week commencing 12th February 2007) also had their PAYPAL cases summarily dismissed by standard letter and their money snatched back. Later we victims established a support group online and several clear cases of fraud have come to light that had been summarily dismissed and furthermore ignored by PAYPAL and eBay in the same way. If PAYPAL and eBay publicly recognise such scams they admit involvement and possible liability in a serious crime loop and so THEY WILL NEVER WILLINGLY HELP YOU. You will get the "copy pasted" letter treatment from faceless names like Laura, Johnny and Norman - until you involve a solicitor. NOTE Many eBay groups who highlight infrastructure problems with the eBay and PAYPAL platforms also DO NOT GET EQUAL WEB PROMOTION WITH HTML AND TAGS IN SEARCH ENGINE USE - HOW STRANGE!

PAYPALS "user agreement" and "user protection" is not bound, invested or based in any civil law but simply a man made untested and unfair article of common written consent manufactured by employees and proprietors of PAYPAL for their sole protection.

Given the obvious circumstances of widespread high value fraud occuring during early 2007 I as a longstanding ID verified PAYPAL merchant was not protected nor notified of this danger, nor any floor limit or normal on-line intervention, warnings or protection measures instigated by PAYPAL or eBay in any way - or since.

It is your legal right to test the PAYPAL "user protection" agreement in public in a civil law court should funds from legal sales transactions be reversed, snatched back or intercepted by PAYPAL after you "their merchant" has handed over goods in good faith. Further you may seek compensation for loss of income, damages to your business reputation and cancelled business present and future lost business sales.

Bound by an official article of law named DUTY OF CARE, and further civil voluntary trading standards BS5750 and ISO9000, neither are we responsible for PAYPAL account queries and interventions on other members of your family, or registered members using the PAYPAL facility.

Most of us have already prosecuted the complete ID verification process and the "enhanced account usage" procedure instigated by PAYPAL itself during the registration process. The inertia and energy in PAYPAL and eBay ignoring this ongoing fraud would be best directed towards finding and stopping the source of this widespread crime and investigating those involved from their registered users.

PayPal UK Customer Service Telephone Is 08707 307 191

PAYPAL & eBay Victims Group: JOIN AND PROTECT YOURSELF TODAY
http://groups.ebay.co.uk/clubforum.j...mID=1600016118

Jonas 04-28-2008 01:43 AM

Well that's a guide to be upvoting. It would be nice if that person could make it into the top reviewer spots.

Also, offtopic, Lucy is that your photo in your avatar?

jscan 04-28-2008 02:43 AM

she has a nice ass doesnt she lol

mantisinc 04-28-2008 11:57 AM

I hope it is hers :D

lucy 04-29-2008 12:54 PM

i'm thinking of changing my picture with all the rude comments i'm getting:p

Jonas 04-29-2008 04:55 PM

Lucy is that pic you?