eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Bank question about fees needing to be paid (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/43092-bank-question-about-fees-needing-paid.html)

munrznnw 02-24-2012 10:59 AM

Bank question about fees needing to be paid

I had purchased a VBA, added it and confirmed it to my PP account a few months back. An Ebay account is attached to this PP account and recently Ebay tried to pull the seller fees from my account when I didn't have enough in it, stupid I know but I had a slip up and had forgotten to fund my account.

Anyways Ebay took the money as an E-Cheque which obviously just got declined, PP has removed the Bank account from my PP account and told me the payment was declined as my bank account was shut down.

Now should I add a new Bank account to my PP account to keep it safe or should I do nothing and will remain safe?

Secondly, what penalty would I face with Ebay now and how should I pay them the seller fees which apparently is showing as paid.

Thanks

GTB 02-24-2012 04:29 PM

anyway....make sure you have a main funding option be it a vcc or a bank to pay fees

and pay the fees and always make sure you got cover

seanws30 02-24-2012 05:01 PM

ive had this happen. i havent added anything yet. accounts are still good

munrznnw 02-25-2012 01:16 AM

Thanks for the info guys, since I'm already verified I guess I don't need to add a Bank Account again. I already have a VCC as a funding source although it has no balance in it, but I'm not worried since I will always keep enough balance in PP from now on to pay the fees.

My second question still remains, Ebay shows that the the invoice has been paid, even though the payment was declined by PP so what to do now about it? Will Ebay give me any problem like suspending me? Or will they simply mark it as invoice not paid and I'll just have to pay it?

Thanks

NoneOther 02-25-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by munrznnw (Post 315174)
Thanks for the info guys, since I'm already verified I guess I don't need to add a Bank Account again. I already have a VCC as a funding source although it has no balance in it, but I'm not worried since I will always keep enough balance in PP from now on to pay the fees.

My second question still remains, Ebay shows that the the invoice has been paid, even though the payment was declined by PP so what to do now about it? Will Ebay give me any problem like suspending me? Or will they simply mark it as invoice not paid and I'll just have to pay it?

Thanks

They will look for the money from you in due course. Keep an eye on your seller dashboard for account standing and pay the fees as soon as it shows as outstanding. Better get some funds on that vcc pretty soon.

munrznnw 02-25-2012 01:39 PM

Yeah well I now have balance in my PP account but the card is not reloadable, so should I be fine?

munrznnw 02-26-2012 11:21 AM

Well I just got an Ebay notice of non-payment, so I paid the invoice and everything looks good so far. Thanks for the help.