eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   How Long After Ebay Account got suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/44131-how-long-after-ebay-account-got-suspended.html)

cazador 03-19-2012 09:21 PM

How Long After Ebay Account got suspended

Hello guys,

i have a quick question,How many Hours or days i have to withdraw my money from paypal after i got Ebay Suspended?.I know for sure eventually my paypal account will be limited,But i just don't know how many hours or days i have,I initiated a withdraw from my account and plan to leave the account only with 2 dollars,.

I got ebay suspension this morning and i initiated a transfer of funds from my paypal account to my bank this same day,You guys think the funds will hit my bank account before paypal freez my accoount? i am eager to heard any of you who have this experience in the past,i will feel like hero if i complete the transfer before limitation came :)

cazador 03-19-2012 09:33 PM

Ok guys,i see my old email address from past suspended accounts and i count the hours Since the ebay robot suspend my account till the other paypal robot limit my account,there was a lapse of 52 hours,if this happen to this account my transfer will hit the bank before i got suspended :)

rsot 03-20-2012 09:12 AM

I hope it hits - some folx have had success, some have not. Keep us posted - the fund transfer show up as completed?

cazador 03-20-2012 09:01 PM

YES!! I Dit it,it show Completed at this moment so now i don't care about limitation :)

FYI: Once a stupid buyer open a SNAD And in top of that call ebay to complaint,.Consider that account toast,Ebay not even bother to heard your side of the story,their just suspend you period.

Too bad the account was a NO LIMITS Seller account a nicely glitched but,oh well time to move to another new one :)

rsot 03-21-2012 09:00 AM

/quote

Once a stupid buyer open a SNAD...

Explain - why was he stupid?

Kash 03-21-2012 02:47 PM

My ebay account is restricted and working on a new stealth one now a days, question is my new bank account, which never been associated with any paypal/ ebay before, can be attached to my new paypal without getting caught. Bank account is under my name but I noticed paypal do not ask for name, they just asked for routing number and account number. What you guys think ? please let me know.

cazador 03-21-2012 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 323470)
/quote

Once a stupid buyer open a SNAD...

Explain - why was he stupid?

Because i told this stupid buyer i will issue a full refund plus shipping once she return the item back..BUT wasn't enough for her,she want to keep item and money and insist and insist she will not return the item and want refund or she will cal ebay,..and sure she did and that detonate the suspension and ebay not even get bothered in heard my story :(

cazador 03-21-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kash (Post 323566)
My ebay account is restricted and working on a new stealth one now a days, question is my new bank account, which never been associated with any paypal/ ebay before, can be attached to my new paypal without getting caught. Bank account is under my name but I noticed paypal do not ask for name, they just asked for routing number and account number. What you guys think ? please let me know.

Go for man,you will not have any problem at all thats the way all here we do :)

rsot 03-22-2012 09:05 AM

@cazador, ah she was trying to get a freebie.