eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Download from web sites which use shitpal for free! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/4426-download-web-sites-use-shitpal-free.html)

lucy 05-04-2008 09:48 AM

Download from web sites which use shitpal for free!

In dispair and desperation i'v been trying to get back my 9yr old a/c so far with no luck, i've bought the book, read it, but still nowhere near in even starting to get a fresh a/c set up finding it hard to do

anyway i've been going through different forums for help in trying to get a fresh a/c opened with no luck at all, i found by chance a method to download from sites which use paypal as payment methods for free - by downloading i mean ebooks, digital software or login accounts for sites..............etc, not physical goods if that makes sense

works only if you can download instantly after payment, it will not work if the link needs to be emailed to you.

i'm crap at compueters so it would need a expert to try and see if it works, i don't want to post it onto the forum in case ****pal are reading, if anyone wants to know just pm me

i forgot to say you have to chnage your ip as well to do this

imjustme 05-04-2008 11:03 AM

Why what who where huh? What are you talking about...

mantisinc 05-04-2008 04:24 PM

Yea, and please start making sense in your PM's to Lucy...

Jonas 05-04-2008 07:52 PM

Maybe she means get physical goods, claim "not received", and free item thanks to paypal.

Sammi007 05-05-2008 03:53 AM

I don't understand this post.....

lucy 05-05-2008 04:05 AM

This is what i found on a forum, i've just copied and pasted it below, if anyone can make any sense of it

"Download from a paypal site without paying a penny!
Just a little basic html tip for those who are trying to download an application from sites which has an paypal order page & link to start you off.

Use a proxy when you try this to hide your ip as some sites will record your ip when you connect for security.

1) Rightclick your mouse (ctrl+click) viewsource and open the source of the site in an a texteditor
2) Search for the word "return"
3) Next to it you can find the url for the thank you page
4) Copy the url and paste it in your browser and you will see the download link

This works only if you can download instantly after payment, it will not work if the link needs to be emailed to you.

You can try it here to start with: Halfpipe Plans - $14.95 : www.Ramphelp.com, How to build a skate Ramp

About half way down the page you will find: <input type="hidden" name="return" value=" [/code]"

GreenBean 05-05-2008 04:18 AM

What do you hope to do with this?

lucy 05-05-2008 04:33 AM

i can't do nothing with it, its html and i don't understand that, i think it supposed to allow free downloads certain sites

imjustme 05-05-2008 06:18 AM

Sure, if the owners of the website are dumb enough to put the return URL as a hidden variable instead of redirecting you through the PayPal website, that's their problem.

the_blue_messiah 05-05-2008 06:37 AM

Nice :eek:Assvtar:eek: lucy...

I have that method before...it works but not all the time.
Also something you can find people wholesellers by searching though that.
Done that a few times...alot of searching my eyes are like :eek:

the_blue_messiah 05-05-2008 06:44 AM

What are you fishing for free ebook?... got some if you need them. All legal with resell rights. Want them just let me know. Wont ask for payment its all free on the net anyway.

ytl 05-05-2008 06:50 AM

wouldnt that just be stealing.... its like saying "hey, I've found a store and if you get a thin credit card and ground to the back door, you can slide it next to the lock and if you jiggle it just right the door will open!!!! Then, everythings completely FREE!"

If you were so inclined to steal, it could be done with less effort for physical and non-physical goods, simply do a charge back through PayPal, they'll tend to side with buyer 99% of the time. Nevertheless, I was under the impression that the forums were for people who were unjustly suspended or had something unjustly done to them by eBay/PayPal, not a forum on how to steal from other merchants...