eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal Limited Help (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/44478-paypal-limited-help.html)

willicks 03-27-2012 11:46 PM

Paypal Limited Help

Hello, I have a unique situation...

So I am 17 currently, birthday is Mar 31 and Ill be 18.
I have a business in my name and thus opened my ebay and paypal account. Everything is going perfect on them and I began to withdraw money from paypal faster, causing them to limit it and say

"Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

Mar 26, 2012: We need some more information about some of your recent sales."

The thing is they are asking for, photo ID, supplier info, address verification etc.

Now here is where it gets tricky. I registered the paypal account under my DBA name instead of my real name. Therefore my DBA name is on my paypal account with my business also listed on there. So, I can provide all the information for the review of my account except the PHOTO ID.

The question is, if I call paypal and say that I registered the account with my DBA instead of my real name and would like to change it would that be a problem? Also, since the account is 6 months old, and I am turning 18 in a couple days will they be like "you were underage when the account was opened" and close it?

I really need this account >.<

But. Any suggestions here? Please help me out and if you need more information just let me know.

oooSMOKYooo 03-28-2012 01:25 AM

I can't advise you on your age situation, im sure the more experianced members will help you out shortly.

The advice i would give though is to get the guide if you havn't already and once you turn 18 you can setup a few accounts which will help with your problem of having too much money going through one account which means fewer problems.

Good on you for setting up a business at such an early age though..

willicks 03-29-2012 01:22 AM

Thanks, I already purchased the Amazon guide, is the ebay much different?
Additionally, for multiple accounts on paypal and ebay they will become linked to each other if you use them as a way to receive payments.

For instance, if you have an ebay account and you used paypal #1, and then paypal #2 they are linked... I believe, correct me if I am wrong though.

GreenBean 03-29-2012 01:36 AM

Of course they will be linked.

LINK is your most dangerous word. :juggle:

oooSMOKYooo 04-24-2012 05:11 AM

The ebay guide shows you how to create multiple accounts and multiple pp accounts so they don't get linked you see.

You can hit the thanks button on the reply i gave always helps matey..