eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   I am sick and tired of ebay and paypal!!! Need help asap (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/47277-i-am-sick-tired-ebay-paypal-need-help-asap.html)

AllAboutStealth 06-08-2012 05:44 PM

I am sick and tired of ebay and paypal!!! Need help asap

I need help asap and im going to buy the book also but i dont have time for that right now......

I will start by saying how i started ebay, i wanted to make money on my own. I heard from different people ebay is fun fast and could make alot of money if you know how to use it. Great i thought!!! My friend was wearing a belt and i knew they were very popular he told me he got it for only 2 dollars so i said to myself let me take a pic of his belt and put it on ebay and see what happends i sold about 3 a day for 15.99 with no money out of pocket i transfered money onto my debit card and it started from there..... i started selling lanyards bracelets the very popular ones and was making great profit but then some bull**** MC999 or something like that removed the items i was so pissed because i just had bought a very large amount of them and they removed it...... i kept reposting them thinking to myself i well sell those and then look for a new item but got banned for good before getting to sell all of them.... i opened a new paypal/ebay under my mothers name account everything with her full permission ofcourse but the computer thinking they will understand that its a family computer and wont say anything..... i started selling new items and making ALOT more then i was before this time i was being very smart about it and saying this is my last chance and nt to mess it up. I was doing well with the items untill again i got same MC*** removal my heart dropped.... but this time it was because i had used the same description as the one on the website of the item and ebay was very forgiving so i got happy again i have all my credit cards maxed out on items and paying them on time an getting more and more larger with the business id transfer money from my mothers paypal to mine as gift (my ebay was suspended but my paypal was fine) and now 3 days ago i got a limitation on my account i contacted them and resolved the matter right away they asked proof of delievery invoices blah blah blah i got my account back right away a transfered 1k to my debit card .... the next day again transferred money about 400 this time (i leave alot of the money in my paypal to buy more product using and shipping items) so today i found out they banned my mothers paypal for good. The reason was because of that item i had violated paypal policy and thats all that it said i havent even contacted them yet to cuss the hell out of them because right now my other problem is that i need to resolve before anything else is ............ i have opened a new paypal and ebay account under my gf's name from her computer... i used her computer to log into my paypal and transfer money onto her paypal and ive used my computer to log into her accounts as well........im going crazy i dont know what to do..... PLEASE GUYS HELP!!!

SaiJin 06-08-2012 07:51 PM

First of all, use paragraphs, there's no one here that'll even bother reading the above.

second, You don't have time to buy the book then you won't have time to study it, understand it and execute the correct methods.

The forum is built to give support to people who already has the book, already understand and studied it so that they don't make the mistakes you did.

So do yourself a favour and do get the book and learn it. If you think it's not worth it,
then of course making a living on eBay isn't worth it for you as well, I'd think.

Cheers.

GreenBean 06-08-2012 08:11 PM

Let me introduce to a thread that will start you off in your new quest.....

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...ew-people.html

Since you did not report your own demise, then you need a new approach.

NOT one person here is on tap for your demands.

Rethink, re-start & let's see how you spend YOUR time doing stealth.

Have a good day :peace: