eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   another not as described dispute opened by the buyer (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/48208-another-not-described-dispute-opened-buyer.html)

ItalianoParkour 07-04-2012 12:09 AM

another not as described dispute opened by the buyer

So I sell on aliexpress and sold an item a pair of shoes for 160$.
before shipping out ,I've checked the quality of the shoes and even took pictures. Shoes are in the perfect condition and new.

I sent the buyer invoice via paypal and she paid it.

Now when she received the shoes, she opened a dispute with paypal saying this
"Hi i ordered shoes i havr pictures of shoes very ruined the sole is tore i was tolded shoes were made. i want all my money back asap or buyer needs to pay for shipping because i payed for shipping and send better shoes if not i would like full refund thanks"

Because I didn't sell through ebay, what are my options??

How would I go about this case?

I assume that would be quite stupid to choose "Give refund and close dispute as she would keep the shoes and the money...

My paypal is US verified, real info used.

BigCJ 07-04-2012 12:19 AM

you sold ⊗⊗⊗⊗ shoes.

If you value your account, give her the money back and pay for the return shipping

The longer the dispute is opened the more likely pp and eb will look into the matter and ask for documents/invoices.

Ball is in your court. Dont miss the hoop

ItalianoParkour 07-04-2012 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjmixers (Post 356426)
you sold ⊗⊗⊗⊗ shoes.

If you value your account, give her the money back and pay for the return shipping

The longer the dispute is opened the more likely pp and eb will look into the matter and ask for documents/invoices.

Ball is in your court. Dont miss the hoop

you don't understand...
It was sold OFF the ebay and it's a non brand.

I sent an invoice for her to pay via paypal.

So I am thinking giving her money back, and will let her ship it, but even when the package arrives, I won't accept it and never sign it. So technically package never arrived so paypal won't refund her money.

Have anyone ever done this??

GreenBean 07-04-2012 07:44 AM

Damn those foo-foos are so much trouble.

'Another' claim.... time to get better stuff to sell:violin:

rsot 07-04-2012 10:56 AM

What kind of shoes? If good quality I might be down if you have a right size and right price.

ItalianoParkour 07-05-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 356564)
What kind of shoes? If good quality I might be down if you have a right size and right price.

Costumer just didn't like the shoes, because she says the quality is bad.

I am actually is fine with her shipping it back and giving her money back.

what I am afraid is though, when I select Accept the refund and close the dispute in paypal - will the paypal give her money right away or will it say something like , she needs to ship shoes back and then money will be credited back to her account.
or should I select Don't accept -show other options.