eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Is Withdrawal via Check Safe? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/48700-withdrawal-via-check-safe.html)

thakid212 07-17-2012 09:36 AM

Is Withdrawal via Check Safe?

Is it safe to withdraw money via check on a stealth account? I have a business verified with a VBA.

I would just have to have them send the money to my actual home address.

I just opened the account not to long ago and I don't want to get limited

MM78 07-17-2012 11:13 AM

If you have access to the address, and your able to cash it, sure its fine. Wouldn't you want to withdraw to a bank account? it's a lot faster.

rsot 07-17-2012 12:20 PM

I think there is also a fee for requesting check....right? If so, why would you want to give PP more money?

thakid212 07-18-2012 06:15 PM

No I am putting the check into my bank account but I can't attach my bank account to the PayPal account cause its a stealth account.

Once I deposit the check into my bank account can PayPal find out the bank account it was deposited in?

thakid212 07-19-2012 08:02 AM

No I am putting the check into my bank account but I can't attach my bank account to the PayPal account cause its a stealth account.

Once I deposit the check into my bank account can PayPal find out the bank account it was deposited in?

ZoonVoo 07-19-2012 08:09 AM

why do not you get a prepaid card and add to your paypal account ( all prepaid cards come with bank account ) then withdraw your money :)

smohsin586 10-31-2012 09:49 AM

ok this is wat i do
i add an address to the paypal

address 1: my name
address 2: 1234 street name
city:
state
zip

so i put my name and my address or an address where i can get a hold of the mail
then i request checks to the new address
so what happens is they write u a check and there will be two names on the check
the name on paypal and your name
how are u gonna cash it?
u gotta go to ur local liqour store where they know u well
they will cash it since your name is on it too
they usually charge me 3% to cash it
irs wont come after u for all this money because the check is actually written under the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ paypal name

MM78 10-31-2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smohsin586 (Post 388821)
ok this is wat i do

city:
state
zip

so i put my name and my address or an address where i can get a hold of the mail
so what happens is they write u a check and there will be two names on the check
how are u gonna cash it?
irs wont come after u for all this money because the check is actually written under the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ paypal name

Here is a crazy question, Why don't you add a bank account? I know it's an insane idea but just saying.

BigCJ 10-31-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smohsin586 (Post 388821)
ok this is wat i do

city:
state
zip

how are u gonna cash it?

Yes they will....paypal doesnt care about the name as much as they care about the NUMBERS. Once you cross a certain threshold in monies, they will limit your account and request for the '⊗⊗⊗⊗' paypal holders info.

You cashing a check will not stop this from happening.

If you make 20k or 200 sales, try to cut a check, paypal bots will tell the person handling the info 'STOP! This person needs to give us info so we can give it to the IRS and keep our honest sellers from evading taxes"
So now, not only is your account limited until you add said info, but you have wasted around a week waiting for a check that will never happen....

baloch 10-31-2012 10:45 AM

Remember checks take long to recieve and have additonal fees plus banks can ask you questions when depositing a large check. Paypal cannot see your bank info so you are safe to use your bank info on your stealth.

Elijah 10-31-2012 12:42 PM

I would also think that since a human needs to review the request for cheque before allowing it to go through, they would scrutinise your account. Bank transfers are automated so you have a much higher chance of slipping under the radar than if you wanted a cheque... you want to draw as little attention as possible to your account. Requesting a cheque brings a human into the mix and can put you in a whole world of hurt.

rsot 10-31-2012 01:35 PM

Any proof of this? Dont see any info supporting this theory - printing out a cheque to send does not necessarily mean a review by human is in place.

smohsin586 11-01-2012 10:33 AM

ok u guys can argue over this all u want

i just wanted to give my input about the alternative on withdrawing money
i been a member here for awhile and this is why i dont get involved in arguing with noobs
i never said im withdrawing more then 500 a month
so if u dont cross 500/10 item limit a month
u get to use the same account for 20 months/$10000/200 items
and then dump the account
one or two stealth account will never bring u money
u wanna go stealth first step make 100 accounts yes i said 100
and there is no such thing a person checking the check
i been doing this without any problem
and there is a reason im not attaching bank accounts
no one is trying to do jail time for making 100 bank accounts
and if u have 100000 dollars sitting in 200 paypal account
i think u have nothing but time to get the money