eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Which documents are needed in different countries? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/49130-documents-needed-different-countries.html)

Boris 07-29-2012 02:11 AM

Which documents are needed in different countries?

Hello, just found your website. My story, I have a successful website that PayPal does not approve. My personal account which I had for years was closed about 6 months after attaching it to the website. I created another account immediately without a second thought and attached it to the website again. This second account lasted 2 days. I desperately need to open another account but I am doing my research this time.

What country is best for opening a stealth account? What documents are needed to lift limits?

I believe in most countries in EU you need Photo ID and proof of address. Does UK require NI? Does Canada require SIN? What about Australia?

When I had PayPal on the website it was generating about $2000 a month. If I am able to get a PayPal account I plan to attach it to a second website and my original website will redirect to this second website for payment processing, so to PayPal it should look like the payments are not coming from my blacklisted website. Do you think this will work? Anyone have specific experience with blacklisted websites? Does PayPal go trough it's blacklist to check if the websites have PayPal references on them?

steve70000 07-29-2012 06:59 AM

hi welcome to the site..
i know Uk dose not ask for the NI nunmber.
not sure about the other.

but this site is amazing and dose have all the answers if you do your research and start reading the forums.
loads of info here..
im sure youl find what your looking for..:thumb:

JJGold 07-29-2012 07:25 AM

Why not find a payment processor that is more tolerant for your website?

Boris 07-29-2012 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJGold (Post 363723)
Why not find a payment processor that is more tolerant for your website?

I do have alternative payment options but most people including myself won't buy anything from a small website that is not very well known unless it accepts PayPal.

This is just the sad truth we live in. There can be other payment processors that are a 100 times better than PayPal but PayPal will still have dominance and there is no changing that. I'm down 80% of my sales since my PayPal got limited.

Thanks for the info steve.

oompaloompa 07-29-2012 09:04 AM

really? I buy from sites all the time that accept card processors other than paypal, as long as it is well known it would be ok.

but as for paypal id, which countries were you thinking of signing up for? all sites require id at some point. Do you have a USA bank you can add to any country? otherwise you are limited to countries that do not need bank. I would avoid USA due to ssn and avoid UK due to bank verification. What you need to search for is a unique ip for that country too.

Boris 07-29-2012 01:26 PM

was planning on using usa vba from payoneer. Is UK PayPal bank verification different than the usual 2 deposits thing?

oompaloompa 07-30-2012 01:39 PM

uk verification is the 2 deposits to bank.
as for usa and ssn, keep under 20k

Boris 07-31-2012 05:30 AM

this 20K is yearly I guess right? or it's a total? Does usa ask for photo id to lift lower limits? $2000? and does the limit reset monthly?

Sorry for all the questions but I never had us account , only European and here it asks for photo id and proof of address after 2K I believe and I don't think it resets.

GreenBean 07-31-2012 05:46 AM

Firstly you need to decide if this plan has any merit whatsoever.

All of the main-stream countries with paypal require ID.

Your next concern is accessing the paypal account via computer.

Your next concern is getting your own funds.

Your 'special' website is going to be difficult to use again with paypal. You may think you can divert funds. I do not notice you have taken into account that paypal ( regardless of its location will react as soon as you receive large amounts.You face being limited again
:smash::smash:

oompaloompa 07-31-2012 08:21 AM

europe only resets to 2k per year if you do not lift limits, if you lift successfully, then no more resets....

20k per year for USA, but as GB said there is alot involved in having a USA or any other non-domestic account...

GreenBean 07-31-2012 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 364260)
europe only resets to 2k per year if you do not lift limits, if you lift successfully, then no more resets....

20k per year for USA, but as GB said there is alot involved in having a USA or any other non-domestic account...

You omitted the 200 transactions part of the equation. OP is faced with that plus the $20K thresh-hold.:smash:

Boris 07-31-2012 06:59 PM

thank you for all the info. I guess opening an account in my own country will be a lot easier.

Do you think it's a mistake to use a USA VBA to withdraw money from EU PayPal account? Should I get a local bank account instead? I would prefer to use the vba but I am not sure if this raises a flag at PayPal.

GreenBean 07-31-2012 07:18 PM

US VBA do not withdraw :pout:

Boris 07-31-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 364427)
US VBA do not withdraw :pout:

yes you can with payoneer. They call it US payment service. I have used a usa vba from payoneer to withdraw from PayPal. The account was limited because they found out I had more than 1 account.

GreenBean 07-31-2012 07:28 PM

But did you say 'payoneer' in the post that I answered? Nope :juggle:

Boris 07-31-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 364434)
But did you say 'payoneer' in the post that I answered? Nope :juggle:

I did actually in #6.

GreenBean 07-31-2012 07:55 PM

I repeat in the post I answered :boink: You did not define (again) your type of card.

Instead of this concentrate on working out how to get going again & beat paypal

:peace:

Boris 08-01-2012 02:15 AM

right... sooo?

Do you think it's a mistake to use a USA VBA to withdraw money from EU PayPal account? Should I get a local bank account instead? I would prefer to use the vba but I am not sure if this raises a flag at PayPal.

GreenBean 08-01-2012 02:33 AM

The way you are placed at this point is any new account will be flagged regardless of country....

Here's some suggestions.

Make yourself ( ie special website takig payments via a 2nd site) as professional as possible to paypal.
You have to go the extra yard here. Become a business, have a proper business bank account. VBAs regardless flag accounts. Create such an account.

BTW,how computer savvy are you :spy:

Lheonard 08-01-2012 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boris (Post 364430)
yes you can with payoneer. They call it US payment service. I have used a usa vba from payoneer to withdraw from PayPal. The account was limited because they found out I had more than 1 account.

Was it pay oneer or pay pall that limited the account?

Boris 08-01-2012 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 364483)
The way you are placed at this point is any new account will be flagged regardless of country....

Here's some suggestions.

Make yourself ( ie special website takig payments via a 2nd site) as professional as possible to paypal.
You have to go the extra yard here. Become a business, have a proper business bank account. VBAs regardless flag accounts. Create such an account.

BTW,how computer savvy are you :spy:

thanks for the tips. I`m a web designer/programmer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chan Doe (Post 364486)
Was it pay oneer or pay pall that limited the account?

it was PayPal I had two business accounts and both linked to same website, using them from same ip... Did not think PayPal's security was so sophisticated at the time as I have multiple accounts on skrill without any problems at all.

the payoneer vba was only linked to the second account, I have since gotten payoneer to issue me a new account number. I kinda want to use this anyways to avoid local taxes.

looking at PayPal supported countries, there are a few countries that only allow withdrawal to a US bank account.