Greendot Prepaid card not working! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-02-2012
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 378
Thanks: 61
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Activity: 6%
Longevity: 59%
iTrader: (1)
Default Greendot Prepaid card not working!

Paypal keeps on saying that my card was denied by the bank. help?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 08-03-2012
BigCJ's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,789
Thanks: 1,192
Thanked 1,019 Times in 708 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
iTrader: (6)
Default

got the same thing on one of my GD cards. Call Greendot or use the live chat function. They closed my account (GD) saying that I violated their policy? But it was for the micro deposits.
__________________
NEW account verification services! Please Inquire with a PM!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-03-2012
fineart's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 80
Thanks: 25
Thanked 34 Times in 24 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via AIM to fineart Send a message via Yahoo to fineart Send a message via Skype™ to fineart
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by natashaiera View Post
Paypal keeps on saying that my card was denied by the bank. help?
Forget using greendot now on stealth accounts.They have been in bed with paypal for a while.They even have a specific department for paypal at greendot.Even working accounts I had for a few years went down. My advise stay away.Much better options out there.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fineart For This Useful Post:
madmuppet303 (08-06-2012)
  #4  
Old 08-03-2012
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 568
Thanks: 6
Thanked 40 Times in 36 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
iTrader: (0)
Default

I dont know but i have been using greendot for the whole year for alot of accoutns and havent had a problem. Maybe its changed more as months come by.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-06-2012
Artann's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 804
Thanks: 49
Thanked 72 Times in 61 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fineart View Post
Forget using greendot now on stealth accounts.They have been in bed with paypal for a while.They even have a specific department for paypal at greendot.Even working accounts I had for a few years went down. My advise stay away.Much better options out there.
What other options would you suggest?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-06-2012
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 213
Thanks: 2
Thanked 33 Times in 28 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (0)
Default

I have said it time and time again. Simon Mall gift cards. The Visa ones are golden for registering paypal accounts and confirming the paypal to raise the withdrawal limits. Even if you have to order them online they will be golden. Just make sure you get the Visa and not the American Express. The American Express you can't easily register online and is a pain you have call them up which isn't cool if you have a stealth account. I have been running stealth accounts for almost 5 years now. Simon Visa gift cards are by far the easiest cheapest and best I have used.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to makaveliagain For This Useful Post:
madmuppet303 (08-06-2012)
  #7  
Old 08-06-2012
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 59,230
Thanks: 4,673
Thanked 7,202 Times in 6,566 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default

Good tip on this.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-06-2012
Artann's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 804
Thanks: 49
Thanked 72 Times in 61 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Thank you for the info. I'll try it when it's time to create another stealthy
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-06-2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 171
Thanks: 439
Thanked 18 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (2)
Default

I always have good luck using the Vanilla Visa cards. But I'm gonna check out the Simon gift card too.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-06-2012
slim jim's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,790
Thanks: 376
Thanked 440 Times in 349 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
iTrader: (0)
Default

anyone had experience with vanilla mastercard?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08-06-2012
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 50
Thanks: 6
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
iTrader: (0)
Default

I have not used Vanilla mastercard, but I have used Vanilla Visa many times with no problems. Just do not forget to register.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-07-2012
Artann's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 804
Thanks: 49
Thanked 72 Times in 61 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtaforever00 View Post
I have not used Vanilla mastercard, but I have used Vanilla Visa many times with no problems. Just do not forget to register.
Yeah this is what i think got me once!l
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-08-2012
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 213
Thanks: 2
Thanked 33 Times in 28 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (0)
Default

I am telling you all Simon Mall Visa Gift cards are a cant miss if you are in the US for stealth accounts. Been using them for 5-6 years. If you have any more questions about them or want help please PM me. Glad to help out.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-08-2012
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fineart View Post
Forget using greendot now on stealth accounts.They have been in bed with paypal for a while.They even have a specific department for paypal at greendot.Even working accounts I had for a few years went down. My advise stay away.Much better options out there.
Better options like ?....the walmart money cards are the only options i know abt plus they require ssn to get verified...
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-10-2012
Artann's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 804
Thanks: 49
Thanked 72 Times in 61 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveliagain View Post
I am telling you all Simon Mall Visa Gift cards are a cant miss if you are in the US for stealth accounts. Been using them for 5-6 years. If you have any more questions about them or want help please PM me. Glad to help out.
What do you use for withdrawals?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-10-2012
demaxed's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
iTrader: (0)
Send a message via Skype™ to demaxed
Default

although i haven't done the stealth yet (be purchasing at the end of the week), i swear by green dot. i haven't had problems with them at all, even with paypals. the vanilla card, has been one big pain (my grandson (3) now plays with it). another one that i found useless is netspend, and that is assuming you can find the refill cards
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-10-2012
Artann's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 804
Thanks: 49
Thanked 72 Times in 61 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by demaxed View Post
although i haven't done the stealth yet (be purchasing at the end of the week), i swear by green dot. i haven't had problems with them at all, even with paypals. the vanilla card, has been one big pain (my grandson (3) now plays with it). another one that i found useless is netspend, and that is assuming you can find the refill cards
Same here. vanilla is now being detected by AZ and accounts get deleted within 24 hours. I just tested one.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-10-2012
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,390
Thanks: 238
Thanked 770 Times in 567 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveliagain View Post
I have said it time and time again. Simon Mall gift cards. The Visa ones are golden for registering paypal accounts and confirming the paypal to raise the withdrawal limits. Even if you have to order them online they will be golden. Just make sure you get the Visa and not the American Express. The American Express you can't easily register online and is a pain you have call them up which isn't cool if you have a stealth account. I have been running stealth accounts for almost 5 years now. Simon Visa gift cards are by far the easiest cheapest and best I have used.
There are gift cards out there that are even cheaper, I mean free. They don't charge any buying service fee. And you don't even have to leave the house. You can request them online butt naked if you want. I have done both.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-10-2012
Artann's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 804
Thanks: 49
Thanked 72 Times in 61 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotano211 View Post
There are gift cards out there that are even cheaper, I mean free. They don't charge any buying service fee. And you don't even have to leave the house. You can request them online butt naked if you want. I have done both.
Please share
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-10-2012
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,390
Thanks: 238
Thanked 770 Times in 567 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (0)
Default

lol yea sure. I'll share it for everyone to abuse it. Some things are best to be kept CLASSIFIED
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 08-12-2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 312
Thanks: 3
Thanked 71 Times in 48 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 59%
iTrader: (0)
Default

As yotano211 said there are even better options with no fee & e deliver, but you will have to find out on your own. If posted on here...

Last edited by Mr. Invisible; 08-12-2012 at 09:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-13-2012
Artann's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 804
Thanks: 49
Thanked 72 Times in 61 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
iTrader: (0)
Default

^ you are both right and funny! lol but I still can't see how something can be free. There is always associated cost
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Should I use Greendot prepaid card or moneypak for my paypal ?? justinrst PayPal Talk 9 01-20-2013 05:05 AM
Greendot prepaid card pcware Credit Card Alternatives 20 06-16-2012 11:12 PM
greendot card and dh gate mark2be eBay Discussion! 5 11-09-2011 05:04 PM
NEW possible working prepaid visa card WESTCOR - Anyone? Burst Credit Card Alternatives 2 08-28-2008 05:02 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:05 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts