eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal cancelled 2nd day.... mistakes? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/49571-paypal-cancelled-2nd-day-mistakes.html)

gcman 08-10-2012 02:04 PM

Paypal cancelled 2nd day.... mistakes?

hi friends! im opened a new ebay account and new paypal account.
I have used VPN for ip address.
The ebay account at the moment its ok!
The paypal account without use it its hold!
I want explain my steps to create this paypal account, and if you can helpme better for all comunity and for me! : )
1) Im opened the paypal account before the ebay account
2) Im used the virtual card to verify in paypal (im verified)
3) Im open the new ebay account, but ebay says: "your email was used and not possible use it" . Im created the mail in moment, im never used this email before
4) Im create a new email for ebay but im continues with same email for paypal
5) To create the paypal account im used mozilla firefox but private navegation

Before to do nothing paypal askme for documentations!

Wich mistakes i made?
ignore the message from ebay about that email that had been used on ebay and still use that email for paypal? (im verify this paypal before create the ebay account)
have used the browser in private session also affected?
The ebay account its ok now? What i will do with this ebay acc?

cardfelon 08-10-2012 02:10 PM

VPN isn't going to work. Have you read the stealth guide? If not then you should invest the little money it costs.

gcman 08-10-2012 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardfelon (Post 366927)
VPN isn't going to work. Have you read the stealth guide? If not then you should invest the little money it costs.

i have the book..... i will try to read it at new! if have something about this information (VPN) probably im not understand it good.... my english is a bit reduced hahaha much time im using google to traslate, but with book i canīt copy and paste to traslate it!
thanks

gcman 08-10-2012 03:34 PM

sorry.... you said: "VPN isn't going to work."
Can my mistake linkme the other ebay/paypal accounts with this?
i have in this computer 1ebay/paypal account using with my normall ip
and i have this paypal (holded one) in other windows user but using VPN static, spanish vpn. Im use only spanish paypal/ebay.

rsot 08-10-2012 03:37 PM

@Cardo, OP seems to have the guide.

VPN is in general bad - cant you get IP some other way?

cardfelon 08-10-2012 03:46 PM

I saw he had the guide. But I assumed that if he had read it then he would know to stay away from VPN. :confused:

gcman 08-10-2012 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 366950)
@Cardo, OP seems to have the guide.

VPN is in general bad - cant you get IP some other way?

Yes... i can have other ways.... but in book recomended use vpn for ebay (if im not understand bad) and i have used it for paypal too.
Im using other paypal account in other computer and other vpn and at the moment good............
I want know now..... if paypal can link my paypal account (holded) with other paypal account im using now without VPN, in different windows user.
I know for example my EBAY account linked with my holded paypal account is reading my VPN address.... because in some mails than ebay sent to me indicate the IP and is exactly the same im using with VPN.

gcman 08-11-2012 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardfelon (Post 366953)
I saw he had the guide. But I assumed that if he had read it then he would know to stay away from VPN. :confused:

Probably when im read it im understand other thing.... sorry
I will check the book at new......