eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Stealth Account - Already showed proof w/ SSN card but want to update with DBA + EIN (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/49762-stealth-account-already-showed-proof-w-ssn-card-but-want-update-dba-ein.html)

Greeko 08-16-2012 05:09 AM

Stealth Account - Already showed proof w/ SSN card but want to update with DBA + EIN

Hey All -
Stealth account is in my sisters name and uncle's address. Got denied because her SSN info didnt match (address of course). Just got my EIN and DBA in the mail and would like to know if its a smart move to UPDATE this account info so that it all matches and paypal will let me through or should I just start a fresh pp and eB account?

Info on EIN and DBA is my company info (whom my sister is my business partner) and address are all forwarded to my house. I'm afraid that if I do update the info with EIN and DBA with pp and eb, everything might get looked at as suspicious and they might shut me down. Then its just a waste of a good EIN and DBA.

Is there still a chance for me or is this a dead account? I've had it up and running for 3-4 months with +40 positive Feedback on it. Thing that screwed me was that I applied for a business account..

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Greeko

makaveliagain 08-17-2012 04:20 AM

If your sister is part of the company then it shouldn't make a difference. It would be more something in terms of tax liability to talk to your accountant about. But as long as you are in good standing with Paypal so far you should not have a problem. Also there is really no need to add and EIN until you get close the 200 transaction 20k threshold. Even if there is a bar asking for the info when you log into paypal from everything I have heard and experienced they do not take action until you get over the 17-18k unless you eat up that amount very early in the year.

For what it is worth. Unless this is an account with thousands of feedback you might just be better off starting all over from scratch registering a stealth as a business in your own name and using the EIN that way. It is always better to be safe than sorry. In eBay world 40 feedback is hardly anything.