eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   how to get money out of paypal / walmart money card (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/50197-how-get-money-out-paypal-walmart-money-card.html)

zigzag876 08-28-2012 06:36 PM

how to get money out of paypal / walmart money card

i live in canada, a friend from america signed up with walmart money card

then they had a secondary card mailed to them with my name on it

then they mailed me the card and gave me the routing number and all that

so then on my paypal account i added this bank account and everythigns been fine

i withdraw money from paypal, it goes to the walmart money card and then i use my (SEcondary) card i have and goto the atm

but now walmat moneycard has banned the card saying too many transactions or foreign transactions rather

so is my only option now to sign up for a real bank account under my own name ?

if i were to ask my friend in america to sign up for a mango card or whatever.. its still going to be under their name

so when i go to add the bank account, my last name wont match my friend who would be the one signing up for the mango card

so can anyone think of any ideas on how i can continue to get my money out of the paypal account

thats mostly the issue how to get it out

technomove 09-01-2012 04:22 PM

Why don't your friend or you call the Walmartmoney card and say that you are traveling a lot and ask to drop the flags from those kind of transactions, or that he has a grandma living in Canada and that way you are helping her. Just call them and talk to them. Plus, they are many other ways how you can take money out from the card, instead of using ATM.

ZoonVoo 09-01-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by technomove (Post 372779)
Why don't your friend or you call the Walmartmoney card and say that you are traveling a lot and ask to drop the flags from those kind of transactions, or that he has a grandma living in Canada and that way you are helping her. Just call them and talk to them. Plus, they are many other ways how you can take money out from the card, instead of using ATM.

Valid idea, I think they will ask you for prove of ID and prove of address that's all

makaveliagain 09-02-2012 04:32 AM

Anyone in the US use one of these instead of a bank account? Would love to hear the experience or point me to another thread.