eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   paypal troubles with friend's account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/50870-paypal-troubles-friends-account.html)

Kasaki 09-16-2012 04:43 PM

paypal troubles with friend's account

Hey,

I have a PayPal stealth account and I was at first using a friends paypal account to cash out. Issue is however I can't use his anymore. I need a way to get money out of that paypal account. I wouldn't even mind paying one of the verfied vendors here. I can't open a bank account because I dont have a SSN, so any help would be appreciated. :pry:

nammage 09-16-2012 05:11 PM

Why can't you use your friend's paypal anymore? Need more info it sounds as if he doesn't allow you to use his paypal anymore and you are trying to hack into it to get money out..

Kasaki 09-16-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nammage (Post 377128)
Why can't you use your friend's paypal anymore? Need more info it sounds as if he doesn't allow you to use his paypal anymore and you are trying to hack into it to get money out..

Haha, nah. PayPal got some new policy, requiring him to upload photo ID, proof of SSN, & proof of address, which he doesnt want to. I don't even have money in his PayPal so im not to concerned. I advised him not to do all that as last time I did it on my one true account it got limited.

rsot 09-16-2012 05:49 PM

/quote

PayPal got some new policy

Not new policy at all - what you have done is caused linking to your friend`s account and brought him down into pp hell - it`s funny but...well, it is what it is.

These kind of issues are probably NOT best discussed out in the open -

Welcome to the forums - all the best.

GreenBean 09-16-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kasaki (Post 377123)
Hey,

I have a PayPal stealth account and I was at first using a friends paypal account to cash out. Issue is however I can't use his anymore. I need a way to get money out of that paypal account. I wouldn't even mind paying one of the verfied vendors here. I can't open a bank account because I dont have a SSN, so any help would be appreciated. :pry:

You claim to live in the USA but have no ID to suppy to a bank to obtain
a bank account? Most unusual.

Now you now why we say here friends and business do no work.
You have more than likely ruined your friend's paypal. Hope he does not mind.

What you should do is confirm that it is impossible to obtain a bank account. And not merely a story for us.
Go to the sellers forum and check getting a stealth paypal. Of course you can do that only after you sort the bank account out.
No other method exists that is permitted here

Kasaki 09-16-2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 377149)
You claim to live in the USA but have no ID to suppy to a bank to obtain
a bank account? Most unusual.

Now you now why we say here friends and business do no work.
You have more than likely ruined your friend's paypal. Hope he does not mind.

What you should do is confirm that it is impossible to obtain a bank account. And not merely a story for us.
Go to the sellers forum and check getting a stealth paypal. Of course you can do that only after you sort the bank account out.
No other method exists that is permitted here

I've been only able to get 1 chase account, and thats been blacklisted. It was a hassle gettin that one and something Id rather not go through, as numerous banks have sent me mixed messages, ( yes/no). I used my id for that acc. I'll head over to the seller forum

rsot 09-16-2012 06:19 PM

You could try credit unions

yotano211 09-16-2012 06:46 PM

Something tells me that the OP ruined his credit report or ruined his check systems report in the past. With the right paper work, even foreigners can get US bank accounts.

Kasaki 09-16-2012 09:26 PM

And nah im still just a student, so no credit issues.
Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 377159)
You could try credit unions

Thanks Ill consider that