eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Business account or Premium? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/51244-business-account-premium.html)

audiosoft 09-27-2012 11:37 PM

Business account or Premium?

Was the best way to keep a Paypal account longer? I make about $1k a day and Paypal limited my accounts. I do internet marketing no shady stuff, but they say it is a high risk.

rsot 09-28-2012 05:03 AM

Why not SERIOUSLY consider avoiding PP? 1k a day....that would do it with pp

slim jim 09-28-2012 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by audiosoft (Post 380077)
Was the best way to keep a Paypal account longer? I make about $1k a day and Paypal limited my accounts. I do internet marketing no shady stuff, but they say it is a high risk.

1k a day will definitely not fly with paypal. why not use a merchant account? if you can do such a volume i am sure you can get a better deal than paypal

Roscoe 09-28-2012 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slim jim (Post 380169)
1k a day will definitely not fly with paypal. why not use a merchant account? if you can do such a volume i am sure you can get a better deal than paypal

I hate when people give advice they know Nothing about.

Who said PP won't allow 1k per day?

I know people who do over 10k a day thru PP with digital products, and have so for years.

The accounts are Legal (not stealth), that may be the difference.

But I can assure you there are many reasons why PP is the only choice.

Within the next 10 days I'll be doing 1k a day with a stealth, I'll report back.

SUVE 09-28-2012 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roscoe (Post 380170)
I hate when people give advice they know Nothing about.
Who said PP won't allow 1k per day?

I know people who do over 10k a day thru PP with digital products, and have so for years.
The accounts are Legal (not stealth), that may be the difference.
But I can assure you there are many reasons why PP is the only choice.
Within the next 10 days I'll be doing 1k a day with a stealth, I'll report back.

PP has a reputation for enforcing restrictions onto PP A/C's generating large transactions.

There are certain ways to do this 'correctly' to minimize these infractions from PP.

EDITS:
For example, via the PP iPhone app, you can add cheques which have a cap of up to $1,000 per day or $3,000 per month.

slim jim 09-28-2012 08:26 AM

you who has been on here for 2 weeks knows more? if everything is so easy as you say then why are you here?

audiosoft 09-28-2012 09:01 AM

Yeah I am looking into 2co you guys think that's good? I am now -$30k for 6 months it sucks really.

PPl just started to ask far too many questions.

qleverett88 12-16-2012 04:06 PM

It's funny how ppl (the same ppl) are rude as hell on here stalking other posts and adds no value in posts other than to knock someone down. Just cause your on the site 2 weeks means NOTHING. eBay has been around a lot longer than this site and you have No idea how long others have Worked on ebay... Get a life bro

bruceuk 12-16-2012 04:24 PM

Lets keep it friendly guys .
Firstly my average transaction is over 500 gbp .
Upto around £9000 for the bigger stuff , high end car engines etc.
All this goes through PP as customers demand it.
£1k is not a lot these days to pass through pp as long as the account is off good standing .
If the account is not so good you can expect to have it looked at for far less values.
My trick .. if your not sure pass small amounts until confident.
And try to avoid bitching against other members who are all here for the same reason ..

imjustme 12-16-2012 05:10 PM

Even a merchant account might require a "hold" on funds for weeks or months if you're starting that high right away. What "direction" of internet marketing is your business? MLM? Or something else?

rsot 12-16-2012 10:12 PM

As for Roscoe`s words, I would agree that some folx have success with more than 10k a day in pp, we tend to go with general stats...pp is known for causing headaches so why bother when there are other ways around too.

No processor is without problems but pp is a headache that should be avoided when doable - that`s my view on it.

Roscoe 12-17-2012 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 401767)

As for Roscoe`s words, I would agree that some folx have success with more than 10k a day in pp, we tend to go with general stats...pp is known for causing headaches so why bother when there are other ways around too.

No processor is without problems but pp is a headache that should be avoided when doable - that`s my view on it.

I agree, PP should be avoided at all cost if possible. Unfortunately for a lot of Internet Marketing (Digital Downloads) a lot of people use PP (money is already in their accounts from other online activities) for most of their online transactions and a few sites where I sell my goods ONLY allow Paypal as their Processor if you want to use their affiliate programs.

Affilites bring in 75%+ of my sales, so going with a Merchant like PowerPay or AuthorizeNet is not an option.

I personally have several friends who run 50k to $100,000 thru a legal LLC Paypal account on a monthly basis. One of my friends used to run $50,000 a month thru his legal LLC. Unfortunately PP shut him down forever. Now he uses Stealth accounts and burns thru a newly created account in no time because he gets hit with the $20,000 notice and he can't provide docs.

Normally he can get most of his money out before they Limit his account. However, sometimes he can get up to $35,000 run thru in 2-3 days before the shutdown. Then he has to wait a 180 days to get his money. I know that currently he has about $60,000 tied up waiting for the 180 day mark to expire.

He told me this is now part of his business cycle, no way around it.

I've also known a few people who got wiped out financially because their business was dependent upon PP and when they got shut down it was Devastating.

Dan Kennedy says the worst number is 1.

1 of anything can kill your business.

1 lead source
1 merchant processor
1 employee
1 product
1 wife :lol:

GreenBean 12-17-2012 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 401767)

Roscoe has it well documented all over the forum he can not avoid paypal and have his business plan succeed.

What then? Change his entire means of making money.

rsot 12-17-2012 06:21 AM

So he has it well documented GB - good. I wasnt making a recommendation to HIM - I was simply stating the opinion. I never said for him to change his entire means of making money.