Help on paypal limitation please - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 11-13-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
Default Help on paypal limitation please

I have almost reached my £1950 limit and they asked me for more information to lift this

I have provided them with my stealth information but they have stated 'Unfortunately, we can't confirm your information. Send us your documents instead. '

Therefore I have to send them documents of my address and identity but the account is a stealth

What now? :/

Any helpful responses are verrrry appreciated!

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-13-2012

Longevity: 70%

You need to PM Greenbean.
Old 11-14-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,920 Times in 8,212 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Or PM any of the purple names - moderators
Old 11-14-2012

Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAlaminium View Post
I have almost reached my £1950 limit and they asked me for more information to lift this

I have provided them with my stealth information but they have stated 'Unfortunately, we can't confirm your information. Send us your documents instead. '

Therefore I have to send them documents of my address and identity but the account is a stealth

What now? :/

Any helpful responses are verrrry appreciated!

Thanks
Depends on what type of stealth information you gave them thus far.

Since I am in the USA, I can only speak from my experience here.

I entered a VCC (virtual credit card) to lift my withdrawal limits.

Then, after I hit the $10,000, 200 order thing (which is basically where paypal will send a 1099 tax doc to US Govt), I put in a EIN.

An EIN is Employer Identification Number. Meaning, if you setup a business Paypal account, or turn your personal or premiere into a business account, you have to put in some sort of identity's tax number.

That tax number either to a corporation or an individual. Assuming the UK has such tax numbers for businesses.

SO, assuming you did not give them a tax number yet, you could start a corporation in the UK and give them such a number (assuming UK works this way, like the USA). This maybe just what you need.

This lifted my limit on that end and let me sell more.

But, in the end, if you are doing high volume sales, Paypal is going to ask further details. I am talking about guys like me, who bring in like $1000 a day.. Hard to deal with a stealth when you do big money..

Some what they do is just have multiple stealths to cover the volume.

So, if you are doing high volume sales on one account, they are going to want to know more (like your own personal tax identification number).

If they start asking for everything under the sun (drivers license, bank statements, tracking numbers, etc), then you are not in a good situation.

In such a situation with a stealth, you might as well chalk it up to an educational experience.

For future reference, make sure to take out MORE money than you have spent, so that you do not end up in the red when paypal freezes you..

Last edited by arwoodco; 11-14-2012 at 07:56 PM.