eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Social Security Number (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/53029-social-security-number.html)

kwakuagc 11-13-2012 03:33 PM

Social Security Number

Hi everyone i am finding it difficult to remove my limit in paypal by ssn. This is the error message i get. I know the social should match the address and the date of birth but still get the error. We are unable to verify your social security number. Please check that you entered the number correctly and resubmit.

rsot 11-14-2012 05:07 AM

IS this your ssn? Or are you trying to make one up...this kind of error means that there is typo or so since SSN fits an equation check from what I understand.

Never heard of this ssn matching address (since people move)

JJGold 11-14-2012 05:23 AM

Yes, either your name, DOB, or SS # is incorrect.

GreenBean 11-14-2012 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwakuagc (Post 393152)
Hi everyone i am finding it difficult to remove my limit in paypal by ssn. This is the error message i get. I know the social should match the address and the date of birth but still get the error. We are unable to verify your social security number. Please check that you entered the number correctly and resubmit.

then tell us exactly what you are doing....

What stops you from entering your own SSN correctly.

After all that is the correct thing you should be doing.

:boink:

kwakuagc 11-14-2012 12:18 PM

Yes that is my own social security number and i have lived in three different places but still paypal tells me is invalid

JJGold 11-14-2012 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwakuagc (Post 393373)
Yes that is my own social security number and i have lived in three different places but still paypal tells me is invalid

Check your personal information you gave PayPal when you opened the account. Does your name match exactly what is on your SS card? Is your date of birth correct in PayPal?

Why don't you simply call PayPal?

slapped 11-14-2012 12:31 PM

I had a Similar Problem with adding an EIN on an 100% legit account that already had a SSN on it about 2 years ago, I called Paypal and got it fixed, If it is indeed your SSN, then it stands to reason that all the informaton in reguards to that Account is Your real information, since you are experiencing this difficulty add your SSN to the Paypal account I would call Paypal and talk to them, after all it their system, they can do what they want

arwoodco 11-14-2012 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slapped (Post 393380)
I had a Similar Problem with adding an EIN on an 100% legit account that already had a SSN on it about 2 years ago, I called Paypal and got it fixed, If it is indeed your SSN, then it stands to reason that all the informaton in reguards to that Account is Your real information, since you are experiencing this difficulty add your SSN to the Paypal account I would call Paypal and talk to them, after all it their system, they can do what they want

Yes, the best way to solve this is to just call them and have them do it manually.

I have had a few situations where I could not actually refund someone (paypal does their random freeze audit on a payment that came in).

So, I would just call them and they could do it manually on their end.

Which means, potentially they could just do it on their end. Could be just a website glitch.

And when Paypal has a website glitch, it will probably be about ONE YEAR before it is fixed, assuming you are lucky.

I have found a couple glitches on their payment system and it was over a year before they even fixed it.