eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Hot info paypal limited >> email info (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/53458-hot-info-paypal-limited-email-info.html)

lisa21801 11-26-2012 09:23 AM

Hot info paypal limited >> email info

Hello folks,
I had requested a bank withdrawl 11 days ago with paypal. I called them and raised HXXX today!
The first girl tells me the advance was made,another says in process,but they deducted from my account 11 days ago.
I got my bank on line with them. (a conference call), which they were not pleased about. Anyhow, im logging in and out of paypal while on hold.
The one acct i was questioning, they limit.
Says, we need all this garbage faxed. Ive faxed this stuff 2-3 times in the last 5 yrs.
Anyhow, when my bank hangs up, the paypal folks i guess assume were off the phone.
I hear the one lady saying well, look at the email address.The other one says yes, but its hers.
The other lady says lets check with :alma: (i think was the name), then i can hear another man in the background. They are stressing about my email address. Then, eventually all goes dead.
I log out and back in, and my $18k is back in my acct, and the accounts no longer limited.
THE ONLY---ONLY thing thats different on this Stealth acct---
my email address.
For example, if your name is John smith. This email is johnsmith777@gmail.com.
Now, I went back into my hard drive (which the geek squad was able to save from my fire btw),
ALL ACCTS that were stealth and finally axed, all had mixed up emails.
I have some that were not limited by paypal, and those 3 are ALL
NAME EMAIL ACCTS..
So, this is Either a Breakthrough..or Coincidence??
Its definitely something to think about when making a stealth acct.
This all just happened in the last 24 hours.
I thought i would share with my brothers and sisters on Aspkin..
Good Luck :)

Futuremogul888 11-26-2012 09:48 AM

So is what you saying is that using a name in the email for the stealth account ads a layer of confidence to the stealth paypal account? You think they are less likely to suspend a paypal account because one has used their "name" in the email address? If so, I would say very unlikely.