eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Virtual Office for PayPal Account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/55127-virtual-office-paypal-account.html)

Capitol 01-08-2013 11:41 AM

Virtual Office for PayPal Account

Hi i hope you guys can help me out on a few questions i have

Will i be able to set up a Business PayPal account, if i use a virtual office

I will be using this company Find & Rent Virtual Office Locations | Davinci Virtual Office Space & Solutions
i just talked to their customer service and they said i will be getting a real address that i can use for all my paper work

I was just making sure that i do not receive a PO Box Address, and they said i would not be receiving a PO Box address.

I will for filing for corporation and creating a business bank account with Wells Fargo using the address from Davinci Virtual. And than using the virtual office address to open my business PayPal account which i will link to the business bank account.

I also have a company website and a 1-800 toll free number for my company
if that changes anything

I have read the stealth ebook, and have created a seperate user account just for paypal on my Windows
I am also upgrading my internet service so that i get a new ip address

I just need your guys advice on if i will be having any problems with my paypal account

Thank you

Roscoe 01-08-2013 11:52 AM

Yes! PP will be fine.

In regards to your phone number, it helps conversion better if you also have a Local phone number. Adds more credibility, especially if doing local business.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capitol (Post 408453)
Hi i hope you guys can help me out on a few questions i have

Will i be able to set up a Business PayPal account, if i use a virtual office

I will be using this company Find & Rent Virtual Office Locations | Davinci Virtual Office Space & Solutions
i just talked to their customer service and they said i will be getting a real address that i can use for all my paper work

I was just making sure that i do not receive a PO Box Address, and they said i would not be receiving a PO Box address.

I will for filing for corporation and creating a business bank account with Wells Fargo using the address from Davinci Virtual. And than using the virtual office address to open my business PayPal account which i will link to the business bank account.

I also have a company website and a 1-800 toll free number for my company
if that changes anything

I just need your guys advice on if i will be having any problems with my paypal account

Thank you

Capitol 01-08-2013 11:58 AM

Thanks for the help, i will be doing business nation wide, the 1-800 number just gets forwarded to my cell phone that i use just for the company

Should i use my cell phone number when signing up or add it later once everything is completed.

Thanks again :dance:

Roscoe 01-08-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capitol (Post 408456)
Thanks for the help, i will be doing business nation wide, the 1-800 number just gets forwarded to my cell phone that i use just for the company

Should i use my cell phone number when signing up or add it later once everything is completed.

Thanks again :dance:

Are you going to have more than One Stealth account?

For PP I use a "forwarding number" to my cell phone number.

It still helps if you use a Local phone number. It's about the Perception of the person viewing your website.

Even though they are not going to call it if you have a Toll Free, the user likes to think you're a real local company.

Capitol 01-08-2013 12:05 PM

No, this is the only PayPal account i will be using

Thanks for the help mate

Roscoe 01-08-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capitol (Post 408459)
No, this is the only PayPal i will be using

Will this PP be legit or stealth?

If running a business I recommend getting several stealth accounts. Ten accounts minimum is what I suggest, but that's just cynical me.

Capitol 01-08-2013 12:13 PM

Everything will be legit, i was just concerned with using a virtual office for my paypal account.

Roscoe 01-08-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capitol (Post 408462)
Everything will be legit, i was just concerned with using a virtual office for my paypal account.

This is a Stealth PP forum, I would highly suggest opening several accounts as backup.

I had a real business account with PP and ran hundreds of thousands through it. Then one day (no warning ever) PP said "we don't like Internet Marketers and Digital Downloads), since that is your business model your account is closed, forever."

No money coming in, embarrased (had to explain to people why I no longer had a PP), they froze tens of thousands, and I lost a small fortune until I learned of Stealth PP accounts.

There is no such thing as Safe or Legit with PayPal.

Capitol 01-08-2013 12:25 PM

I was selling digital products also, and had the same problems two years ago so i stooped completely and focused more on finishing school.

just started making back up plans

Thanks for the advice bro

Roscoe 01-08-2013 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capitol (Post 408466)
I was selling digital products also, and had the same problems two years ago so i stooped completely and focused more on finishing school.

just started making back up plans

Thanks for the advice bro

Were you selling Digital on Ebay or through your own site?

Capitol 01-08-2013 12:35 PM

I was selling digital stuff on ebay and my own site and then Physical products and i had problems with copyright issues like a lot of other people

So i focused on learning code

Right now i am building and selling custom made iphone and android apps to small business throughout the states.

Roscoe 01-08-2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capitol (Post 408469)
No i am building and selling custom made iphone and android apps to small business throughout the states.

Apps are hot!

One great app and you can retire.

Do you know Trey Smith?

Capitol 01-08-2013 12:43 PM

Working hard everyday, got to make it eventually

I always remember what the Japanese swordsman Miyamoto Musashi

" It will be difficult at first, but everything is difficult at first "