eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Negative balance O.o (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/55338-negative-balance-o-o.html)

Princeps 01-13-2013 01:24 PM

Negative balance O.o

Stealth account. All ⊗⊗⊗⊗ documents are sent in and one thing is still needed to be resolved ( I think) and thats negative balance OF... 8€
Paypal refunded few of my payments and I had the balance go too low before, so It went into negative. I want to keep the account and fix the negative balance. If I click the resolve negative balance button I get 2 options: resolve disputes (which are resolved after I remove negative balance) or send somekinda cheque. I read that someone got some money by letting a friend refund his payment. Is it safe to do so? Will it go straight back or will paypal start reviewing the payments again and maybe get my friend limited also?

Thanks for any help!

rsot 01-13-2013 09:57 PM

One time is unlikely to cause your friend`s account to have issues unless you do it repeatedly. Its a risk you will have to try - why cant you just resolve the balance by adding funds?

GreenBean 01-13-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princeps (Post 410281)
somekinda cheque. I read that someone got some money by letting a friend refund his payment. Is it safe to do so?
Thanks for any help!

Why on earth would you want to risk your friend's paypal for 8 euros?

If anything contact paypal to find out other methods.

Risk of damaging your friend's account since yours is already flagged

:juggle:

Princeps 01-14-2013 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 410402)
Why on earth would you want to risk your friend's paypal for 8 euros?

If anything contact paypal to find out other methods.

Risk of damaging your friend's account since yours is already flagged

:juggle:

Hmmm, adding funds doesn't work atm (limited etc). And Yes, I don't wanna risk my friends acc for 8€. I just hope paypal lets me add a credit card or let add funds from this one (I bought the VCC from some guy and he hasn't been online, so I can't check if he is okay with me taking money from his CC -.-)

Also they asked me on e-mail to send CC statement and remove negative funds. On PP resolution senter there is no request for CC statement and negative funds one is cleared. If I uploaded CC statement as an file without clicking the resolve button, will they check it anyways?

Elijah 01-14-2013 08:37 AM

The last time that I checked, there was no way to add funds to an account in your country, since it does not support local bank transfers. Credit/debit cards can't be used to add funds to an account either (any account in any country for that matter). So the only way to remove your negative balance would be to get some money into your account from a sale or someone "gifting" you money for example.

But if you aren't permanently limited, you should be able to receive payments. Can't you make a sale to remove that negative balance?

Princeps 01-14-2013 01:12 PM

Today I went to check if they had checked my bank statement I sent and I had gotten an e-mail that im permenently limited with I think somekinda appeal chance if I call them. Account says its not appealable. "We regret to inform"

All the payments are still on hold (also I owe steam 25€)
I hope they don't umm compare steam accounts. I've bought games on it with my limited account also but I did change the billing address.

Also what about the 8€ now...

Should I try to call them and somekinda prove something?