eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal Anywhere Program (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/56076-paypal-anywhere-program.html)

rockitaway 01-30-2013 05:58 PM

Paypal Anywhere Program

Has anyone tried the Paypal Anywhere program?

It looks like you can pay with paypal in select stores (guitar center, home depot) with just a phone number and pin. You also have the option of receiving a card which only works in those stores.

Does anyone know if SSN or EIN is required for this program? Any drawbacks?

zoneout 01-30-2013 06:04 PM

Why should I use this when I get 2% cash back on my credit card?

megalon 01-30-2013 06:20 PM

I was wondering about this as well. This would make a great option for cashing out without a card or bank account. When I attempted to sign up for this pp wanted a credit card on file though.

If anyone has any insight on this that'd be great.

Also, I know with the debit card you can get cash back at the cash register. I wonder if they allow you to get cash back with the cardless option?

rockitaway 01-30-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoneout (Post 416118)
Why should I use this when I get 2% cash back on my credit card?

On your PayPal MasterCard? Or your credit card from another bank?

PayPal is boasting that you can still get points or cash back plus "paypal security" by linking your other credit cards and using PayPal to pay. (this doesn't work for me, as I would like to use stealth pp accts). As for a PayPal MasterCard, I would like to use my stealth accounts, and therefor wouldn't qualify for one.

rockitaway 01-30-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megalon (Post 416123)
I was wondering about this as well. This would make a great option for cashing out without a card or bank account. When I attempted to sign up for this pp wanted a credit card on file though.

Also, I know with the debit card you can get cash back at the cash register. I wonder if they allow you to get cash back with the cardless option?

Have you tried to sign up with a verified pp account? Or with a linked vanilla visa?

megalon 01-30-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockitaway (Post 416125)
Have you tried to sign up with a verified pp account? Or with a linked vanilla visa?

Yes the account was verified. Bank account on file, no cc. No I did not try the vanilla visa.

slim jim 01-30-2013 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockitaway (Post 416124)
On your PayPal MasterCard? Or your credit card from another bank?

PayPal is boasting that you can still get points or cash back plus "paypal security" by linking your other credit cards and using PayPal to pay. (this doesn't work for me, as I would like to use stealth pp accts). As for a PayPal MasterCard, I would like to use my stealth accounts, and therefor wouldn't qualify for one.

paypal gives you points which you can redeem...along with a 20% APR. if you pay your bill in full it works, if not, it doesn't

MM78 01-30-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

This has been covered before and to be blunt...it's a dumb way to cash out...really it is!

If your method relies on Home Depot or some other store then you really need to rethink your methods.

rockitaway 01-30-2013 09:54 PM

I shop at home depot and guitar center regularly, so still wondering about this.

megalon 01-30-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 416201)
This has been covered before and to be blunt...it's a dumb way to cash out...really it is!

If your method relies on Home Depot or some other store then you really need to rethink your methods.

Why is it dumb if these are places you shop?

And I am more interested in getting cash back there if that is possible. Please link me to the thread in which this has been discussed. The search engine here omits words too much to be useful.

AuctionsDenied 01-30-2013 11:41 PM

This information is in the stealth guide.
Quote:

?

megalon 03-02-2013 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AuctionsDenied (Post 416228)
This information is in the stealth guide.

Actually, it isn't.

I bought the stealth guide, read it all and there was no mention of it.

So I shall ressurect this thread.

People who know what they are talking about please weigh in on the following:

Has anyone used the Paypal Pay Anywhere? What were your experiences?

GreenBean 03-02-2013 08:09 PM

Unless I flipped, this is a payoneer card?

:spy:

Hsugolf 03-02-2013 09:00 PM

I used it and it worked great!!

megalon 03-02-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hsugolf (Post 427367)

Where did you use it? Also, was there an option to get cash back at the register?

rsot 03-03-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hsugolf (Post 427367)

Welcome to the forums Hsugolf.

I was asking legit questions so forum can learn something but post was removed so whatever I guess.