eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Withdraw from PP to PP VCC (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/56300-withdraw-pp-pp-vcc.html)

enrico77 02-05-2013 09:04 AM

Withdraw from PP to PP VCC

Hello everyone,
im from Italy
first of all sorry if i post smth you already knew...but i didnt find it in previous discussions..
Well, just i wanna know if is possible to withdraw money from PP verified account and transfer the money to PP VCC...and if there is a limit (daily or depending of sum)
Thanks if someone will give me some good and verified info!

Elijah 02-05-2013 09:11 AM

No. You will be limited.

Find a real card.

enrico77 02-05-2013 09:19 AM

Thank you Elijah
what u mean limited? that if i sell stuff on Ebay and i get payment of 500 Usd to my PP, then Papypal will not allow me to transfer this 500 usd to VCC? (paypal virtual credit card) THis is depends on sum or because VCC CARDS are naturally limited ..no matter of which is the sum to transfer ?

Elijah 02-05-2013 09:24 AM

I mean that you will be limited within minutes after you try to withdraw money from PayPal. You can start the withdrawal but you will be limited and the withdrawal will be cancelled/reversed.

The amount of the transfer has nothing to do with it... even with $5 you would be limited.

enrico77 02-05-2013 09:31 AM

thanks again..
So to withdraw from PP (verified account ) wich is the best, quickly and succesfull way? send money to another PP account..for example to PP account of my friend?
is possibile to send money from PP (verified account) to bank account of my friend?
i guess no..
thx

sax4 02-05-2013 09:47 AM

Re: Withdraw from PP to PP VCC

Quote:

Originally Posted by enrico77 (Post 417797)
Thank you Elijah
what u mean limited? that if i sell stuff on Ebay and i get payment of 500 Usd to my PP, then Papypal will not allow me to transfer this 500 usd to VCC? (paypal virtual credit card) THis is depends on sum or because VCC CARDS are naturally limited ..no matter of which is the sum to transfer ?

There is no such thing as a Paypal virtual card, only prepaid. VCC only exists in cyberspace.

enrico77 02-05-2013 10:14 AM

Thanks SAX4
well, you right, PP is only prepaid card..i made mistake.
So in this case (using paypal prepaid card) is possible to withdraw money from PP account and sending to Paypal prepaid card?
no reversed/cancelled and no limits?
Also i posted the question if can i withdraw money from PP sending to PP account of my friend..or from PP account to bank account of my friend

Which of the 2 above methods have chanche to work?
Seems paypal is a monster against win the battle of life..:=)
thanks if u can give some trustable info..!
bye

Sandy D 02-05-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enrico77 (Post 417807)
Thanks SAX4
So in this case (using paypal prepaid card) is possible to withdraw money from PP account and sending to Paypal prepaid card?

Paypal prepaid. ???

Also i posted the question if can i withdraw money from PP sending to PP account of my friend..or from PP account to bank account of my friend

Please spend more time reading, pp to pp is not a good option unless you have mastered how to do it. Not many are successful and surely not on a new account.

DO NOT send to a friend, you will cost him his account real quick if sending with no experience or from a new account.

bye

Many options exist and many threads discuss this.

sax4 02-05-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enrico77 (Post 417807)
Thanks SAX4

bye

Well I don't know what options are available in your country with regard to Paypal cards, I used to have one in UK a few years ago, but it was my real info.

You can send money to whoever you want, but large/regular payments will start to come under scrutiny. Yes you can probably add your friend's bank account to your PP account, Paypal don't know whose bank it is, make sure he hasn't used PP before though