PayPal Buyer Account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 02-09-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default PayPal Buyer Account

First I'd like to apologize if this topic has already been covered... I just can't seem to find the answers I'm looking for...

I'm trying to open a PP Buyer Account, but each time my account becomes limited. I have done this twice using the same method, however I've used 2 separate computers and have changed the address differently both times.

1) I change my IP address and login as a new user.
2) I create a PP Account using a personal Credit Card that hasn't been linked to PP before, but I don't use a bank account. I also input a new telephone number for the account verification. All information I use in my real information, but I slightly change the address. (For ex. Spooner St.- Changed to Sponnar St.)

Both times, when they tried calling me for account verification, the call was not successful so they said they would be mailing me the verification number. The following day after that, I receive an e-mail saying that my account is limited and there is nothing that I can do. Blah, Blah, Blah.

Any ideas of what is going on? All I want is a Buyer's Account using my real information.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-10-2013
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 66%

You really aren't suppose to use the same info. Even if it is a slight variation if you do it within a short period of time from the limitation it isn't good. I would suggest trying a prepaid cell phone, and possibly a gift card that you can use your real name but load phony info on to confirm. Then a bit later on add your good CC. I really never know how PayPal works though. You haven't said why they booted you but normally even if you have lost your seller account on PayPal you can register one to buy stuff no problems.

Last edited by vogeltron; 02-10-2013 at 04:00 AM.