eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Instant Bank Verify, any issues? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/56937-instant-bank-verify-any-issues.html)

cantzme 02-21-2013 10:37 AM

Instant Bank Verify, any issues?

I have a very aged and stablished LLC with about 10 accounts with one of my banks, accounts that never have been used to verify any PP accounts, I am creating some stealths and I figured I could use these accounts to verify the PPs, my question is should I use instant verify or just the regular deposit method?

Obviously by using instant verify it's going to be the same user name and pw for the bank accounts, Does anyone know if they can see all your accounts with instant verify?

HunterStudios 02-21-2013 11:00 AM

I always use the deposit method because it is completely safe.

According to the PP website when doing the instant verify, it says they don't save any of your information but I am not sure if I believe that. If it were true I don't think there is any harm in using instant verify as your bank login would not be saved.

Some of the other forum members may have more experience with this and be able to provide a more experienced answer.

cantzme 02-21-2013 11:24 AM

Yeah since we can't trust PP I think I'm going to just go ahead and use the deposit method, sounds safer, but then again I read around here that now when they get their deposits back they can see the name of the account holder?

HunterStudios 02-21-2013 11:30 AM

Hmm I have never really thought about that. I have been running 20+ accounts for awhile and have always been doing the 2-3 deposit method without issues. I guess it is possible they can see my name but apparently it hasn't had any effect.

Nephilim 02-21-2013 11:49 AM

I read somewhere on here that it does show the name once they take the deposits back, but Paypal needs to do a manual review to actually see it.

vxmotorsport 02-24-2013 08:18 AM

I did an account before xmas, bank verified, listed 1 item and got limited, flagged for review. Provided what they wanted and got the account back, i then submitted for the £1900 removal and it got removed so the account had no limits.

So im not sure they can see the name of your bank through deposits as during such an early stage of the account they would ban it for any reason... But they didnt link me.

MM78 02-24-2013 10:25 AM

I've had Paypal take back many micro-deposits and never had a problem. Not everyone runs with the same luck but its the risk we take when running Stealth.

GreenBean 02-24-2013 10:37 AM

Mainstream banks in the USA are rarely mentioned as giving issues.

BoA, Chase have never failed for me.

Smaller banks, credit unions are not as reliable with the name issue

:ranger:

rsot 02-24-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nephilim (Post 423884)
I read somewhere on here that it does show the name once they take the deposits back, but Paypal needs to do a manual review to actually see it.

Thats correct - unlikely to cause issues but need to be aware that it potentially can

vogeltron 02-25-2013 05:32 AM

Always do the two deposits. Wait a day or two and be safe rather than sorry. It isn't worth the trouble to take the risk. "The lazy way is always the most risky way". Somebody else said that on here but it is absolutely true. Also if you have mismatching names just make sure you never have to put funds from your bank into your PayPal because it will get limited for mismatching names. If you are withdrawing funds you should be fine. For that reason I always suggest maintaining a balance for fees, charge-backs, disputes etc.

In the US if you are running multiple bank accounts for stealth. You are much better with a major bank such as said above Chase, BOA, US Bank, etc. Smaller community banks and credit unions may ask you questions you don't want to answer if you have more than a checking and savings especially if you have mismatching names on the deposits.