eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal Withdraw with Bank and remove it. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/56942-paypal-withdraw-bank-remove.html)

basedgod 02-21-2013 01:34 PM

Paypal Withdraw with Bank and remove it.

I have a question, i searched around google and the forums no question exactly like this one at least I hope :)

So I have a stealth paypal account. It is fully verified with VCC and VBA. All information is not real.

I have a bank account currently with 2 chequing accounts on it. Primary and Secondary.

I sold items worth $900 on my eBay and the buyer is threatening to open dispute after receiving the items (100%)

I want to add my secondary chequing account to the paypal account and withdraw all $900 from it, and then remove the bank account afterwards.

Is this possible? And I do not plan on using the bank account on paypal anymore.

Let me know what I can do/what will happen.

I dont care if it goes negative I will drop account after.

TonyAlmeida 02-21-2013 01:47 PM

Is the $900 available or still hold?

boost 02-21-2013 08:32 PM

If the money is available, do it...NOW. Otherwise, once the buyer opens a case, you're screwed. Money will be held by paypal.

STACCATO 02-22-2013 02:19 AM

Best thing to do is transfer monies to a different paypal because if the buyer open a dispute paypal will reverse bank transfer. They cant disrupt a transaction on your other stealth paypal so send it there and you will be in the clear
do not withdraw money to bank account because its held up at least three days and paypal will stop transfer and your screwed out of 900 monies.

I do it all the time as a safty precaution because i lost a few grand until i realize a new method.

Good Luck

TonyAlmeida 02-22-2013 02:26 AM

You will get two account nailed for doing this. Not a good advice at all.
Quote:

Originally Posted by STACCATO (Post 424117)
Best thing to do is transfer monies to a different paypal because if the buyer open a dispute paypal will reverse bank transfer. They cant disrupt a transaction on your other stealth paypal so send it there and you will be in the clear
do not withdraw money to bank account because its held up at least three days and paypal will stop transfer and your screwed out of 900 monies.

I do it all the time as a safty precaution because i lost a few grand until i realize a new method.

Good Luck

Toolman89 02-22-2013 03:25 AM

I haven't done this so there might be a catch somewhere, but...

create two different freelancer accounts or on a similar site under different ips, create a job with one and use said paypal account to fund the job, your other account is the one that gets hired and does the job straight away and gets paid, then withdraw to your other checking account?

Ukdirect 02-22-2013 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toolman89 (Post 424125)
I haven't done this so there might be a catch somewhere, but...

create two different freelancer accounts or on a similar site under different ips, create a job with one and use said paypal account to fund the job, your other account is the one that gets hired and does the job straight away and gets paid, then withdraw to your other checking account?

Just a note: If you use the freelance site method some of the bigger freelance sites will make you wait 2 weeks for your first withdrawal

megalon 03-02-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyAlmeida (Post 424119)
You will get two account nailed for doing this. Not a good advice at all.

True. Happened to me before for like $90.

BUT...

This method may work on a deeper level. If you set up shell accounts with the sole purpose of using them to transfer funds, this may not be a bad idea. Like, for every fully-functioning pp account you create, create a shell account to send funds to when things start going south. Both accounts will get flagged eventually, but doing this could give you a head start when trying to out run pp.

GreenBean 03-02-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ukdirect (Post 424202)
Just a note: If you use the freelance site method some of the bigger freelance sites will make you wait 2 weeks for your first withdrawal

Agreed.

And paypal may limit a new account if 'freelance' is part of the deal.

:ranger:

Toolman89 03-02-2013 10:37 PM

I actually just did this using elance, got VEROd on a 7 day old account, withdrew the last $280 to elance before Paypal could limit my account. No problem, except elance takes an 8% cut.

GreenBean 03-02-2013 10:51 PM

@Toolman

All timing, and always timing, to beat paypal.

Only way to operate really.
Beat them always.
:thumb: