eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   VBA's ....???????? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/59661-vbas.html)

Iwuvcurrency 05-03-2013 11:46 PM

VBA's ....????????

What website can I make a VBA with? And can I transfer money from a Paypal account to a VBA then to an actual bank account?? I bought one on here before a long time ago and just used ti to verify..

MM78 05-03-2013 11:54 PM

You can't "make" a VBA that you can magically transfer funds too...The VBA's sold here are just to verify your Paypals. You need Real Bank Accounts.

GreenBean 05-04-2013 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iwuvcurrency (Post 446295)
What website can I make a VBA with? And can I transfer money from a Paypal account to a VBA then to an actual bank account?? I bought one on here before a long time ago and just used ti to verify..

Ask your bank.

The below question is for everyone

Is this a new trend from users?

Dreaming of transferring to a VBA and onwards to a bank account is going towards dangerous territory.

:shocked:

Sandy D 05-04-2013 12:45 AM

He just posted in his other thread that he has been doing stealth since 2006 and "did not know" he "could" transfer money to a VBA.

MM78 05-04-2013 12:52 AM

I feel like were on a Twilight Zone episode!

GreenBean 05-04-2013 12:54 AM

Time for sports games?????????????

Anyone for hockey!!!!

:pound:

MM78 05-04-2013 01:04 AM

Ohhh No You didnt! :eek: :heh:

GreenBean 05-04-2013 01:52 AM

But I did!!!!

I did!

:heh:

Sandy D 05-04-2013 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 446304)
I feel like were on a Twilight Zone episode!

You are on a ride to the next planet of mysterious happenings and magical ways.

:shocked:

Sandy D 05-04-2013 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 446306)
Time for sports games?????????????

Anyone for hockey!!!!

:pound:

Would it be field hockey or ice hockey?

I cannot skate so I am hoping it is field hockey.

:yar:

Univerzal 05-04-2013 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 446316)
Would it be field hockey or ice hockey?

I cannot skate so I am hoping it is field hockey.

:yar:

AIRHOCKEY!!! :thumb:

:focus: There is no vba that allows Easy signup then PayPal transfer then bank, a vba is a virtual bank account and its Main cause is to serve the owner in the banks vui (Internet bank), Most banks allow you to issue several vba

rsot 05-04-2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iwuvcurrency (Post 446295)

Before you think of MAKING a VBA...you need to understand what a VBA is.

Iwuvcurrency, you don't seem to understand this concept yet - sorry.

You can only use it to verify.

Iwuvcurrency 05-04-2013 09:39 AM

Lol

You guys are funny.
First off im not a "he"..
Second off, I wrote this thread because in my last thread people are telling me that instead of using banks to transfer to use a VBA..
So I was really wondering what a VBA is and what its used for..
I only use really banks accounts.
Thought maybe I was missing something.
Maybe you guys should just roast yourselfs for bein so bored to have to write jokes on Aspkin!!

Iwuvcurrency 05-04-2013 09:43 AM

VBA's ....????????
What website can I make a VBA with? And can I transfer money from a Paypal account to a VBA then to an actual bank account?? I bought one on here before a long time ago and just used ti to verify.

As you can see I ASKED can it be done.. and Im ASKING you guys what exactly a VBA can do!
SMH instead on helping you guys like to Talk **** about peoples posts instead of just answering their question.. Wether it be dumb to you or not.. Ive seen this done alot of times on here to other posts. Im sure ASPKIN would be mad to lose followers because of you peoples RUDEness.. :)
I see on this website

Iwuvcurrency 05-04-2013 09:47 AM

And SANDY D.. Yeah I never used VBAs ever.. And Yes I have been making them since 2006... really whoever uses them are waisting there time because why make/buy one thats only going to verify the same thing that a bank does, which you have to had at one point anyways? Since your reading all my posts, maybe you should go back to the old one and see what the person said to me above, when I wrote that statement!

GreenBean 05-04-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iwuvcurrency (Post 446367)
VBA's ....????????
What website can I make a VBA with? And can I transfer money from a Paypal account to a VBA then to an actual bank account?? I bought one on here before a long time ago and just used ti to verify.

As you can see I ASKED can it be done.. and Im ASKING you guys what exactly a VBA can do!
SMH instead on helping you guys like to Talk **** about peoples posts instead of just answering their question.. Wether it be dumb to you or not.. Ive seen this done alot of times on here to other posts. Im sure ASPKIN would be mad to lose followers because of you peoples RUDEness.. :)
I see on this website

I replied to you to ask your bank. Some USA banks allow that.

Have you enquired from a bank if this is possible? Sometimes users may not care to share the bank that does that. Overuse of making them causes issues with bank accounts.

Sandy D 05-04-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iwuvcurrency (Post 446370)
And SANDY D.. Yeah I never used VBAs ever.. And Yes I have been making them since 2006... really whoever uses them are waisting there time because why make/buy one thats only going to verify the same thing that a bank does, which you have to had at one point anyways? Since your reading all my posts, maybe you should go back to the old one and see what the person said to me above, when I wrote that statement!

Because there are others way to withdraw money is why.

No one is being rude at all.

Many of us see the info as you stated you have been making stealth accounts since 2006 but yet do not understand how a vba works and your oldest account in 1 year old.

I read many post and spend a lot of time helping others and do remember what people have asked before and since your two post were at the top of each category it was easy to see.

Calm down, spend more time here reading and learning, then you can start giving back like many others do.

sax4 05-04-2013 01:13 PM

With a verified USA pp there are many time ways to cash out, even without having to withdraw to the VBA.

Univerzal 05-04-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 446419)
With a verified USA pp there are many time ways to cash out, even without having to withdraw to the VBA.

Indeed
:pop2:

rsot 05-05-2013 07:11 AM

Quote:

If you can operate with out the VBA, then do so. VBA is just another tool to use to verify the pp account without using your own bank account.

GreenBean 05-05-2013 07:31 AM

Quote:

And SANDY D.. Yeah I never used VBAs ever.. And Yes I have been making them since 2006... really whoever uses them are waisting there time because why make/buy one thats only going to verify the same thing that a bank does, which you have to had at one point anyways? !

Been recent posts where users have stated they are not attaching real bank accounts until they are confident their accounts are going to survive.

They make use of the VBA.

It's in the plan of doing business that one may or may not choose a VBA.

The by-product of VBAs is sometimes accounts have been limited because of their usage.

This too is well documented through out the forum

:ranger: