eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Withdraw with Passion and Art (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/59978-withdraw-passion-art.html)

razzor3000 05-14-2013 05:15 AM

Withdraw with Passion and Art

Hi Guys

I love paypal i use it and abuse it with love. Every session i withdraw i m really frustred.

i reach an ammount of XXXX $ on a premium paypal account.

Even if i withdraw succefully all monney on my bank and pay my fees , even if i 'm a good ebayer etc ... We know all what paypal will ask ... And limit the account since you give these proof

I'm not happy to kill a stealth session and can't sell anymore on it cause i can' t bring proof to paypal.
I'm not happy to limit my selling to 2000-2500$ even if pretty good amount.

in other side i work so much to build & load each of them, so i m really affraid to ask a raising of receving limit on PP on a stealth account....^^

Someone had already an experience with that?

I always have verified premium accounts with visa or mastercard.
A real phone
A stealth adress
A stealth name etc etc ...

Never had problem under 2000 - 2500 usd

Over this ammount , PP ask Full verification.

I never pass this step , i always need quit the account and never come back.

That's my problem , that's cost me too much time & monney to rebiuld again & again accounts , feedback

I would go and by pass this, can someone advise & help me please?

oompaloompa 05-14-2013 05:22 AM

are you talking about monthly receiving/withdrawing limits or total per year?

razzor3000 05-14-2013 05:28 AM

Hi Oompaloompa

When i'm on my paypal account in the overview, side my name you can see:

-The account type , status , and on the right there is a button "account limit" with a link "view limit"

I push on that link view limit and i see : Receivng limit per year: 2500 Euros

oompaloompa 05-14-2013 05:42 AM

no there is no official monthly limit on some country paypals..I was just asking what you meant...

razzor3000 05-14-2013 06:00 AM

i m affraid hit to higher and lose my access account, you understand?

I would share experience with people who do that

GreenBean 05-14-2013 06:49 AM

There are different things to do.

It does not matter what country.

You could make other accounts and sell on them staying under the limits. Many people do that. They do not have many problems.

Best way of stealth is to work to not be caught by paypal/ebay.

If you decide what is the best way for you, you can still make money.
Does that sound OK?

:ranger:

razzor3000 05-14-2013 07:11 AM

Step By Step& Time i will win cause I'm a heavy hitter

Yeah , sounds pretty clear No Pain No Gain :surrender:

Any others frustrated heavy hitter here? :focus:

WinterIsComing 05-14-2013 10:14 AM

Are you stealth because you're selling a product that might get you banned, or are you stealth because you simply choose to be? If you are stealth from choice, why don't you just make a fully verified account? If you're stealth because of what you are selling, this is just part of the game

razzor3000 05-14-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinterIsComing (Post 449333)
Are you stealth because you're selling a product that might get you banned, or are you stealth because you simply choose to be? If you are stealth from choice, why don't you just make a fully verified account? If you're stealth because of what you are selling, this is just part of the game

That's not the question. but yes, i choose stealth & no, i was no banned for selling sensitive , vero , hight value or other strange items.

One day, i receive a PP mail, they said that they won't work with me anymore and when i try suscribe to a niew paypal account , they quickly red flaged and bann me.

Actually i ve got PP account on my own name with variation on my name.

But i prefer work stealth.

My question approch more the position of an account with lifted limit in a stealth configuration.

razzor3000 05-14-2013 11:40 AM

Be stealth, Fully verified & happy

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinterIsComing (Post 449333)

But you don't understood the problem friend ...

I choose the stealth way. Now, i'm hurted face 2 choices:

-Stay under radar
-try a stealth "check" to lift

This last point intrest me.
I would share expérience with advised people who already do that

In SIMPLE words, i want to be stealth, full verified from the A** to the brain and feel strong =}

APP 05-14-2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razzor3000 (Post 449289)
Any others frustrated heavy hitter here? :focus:

Of course there are many others. I am one of them.
There's actually a small solution for that.

You need to create many stealth accounts to use when you see that you're approaching the sales limit. And when you see that you're approaching the sales limit for that year on that account, you must stop selling on that account, start sale on other and wait for the reset date.

rsot 05-14-2013 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razzor3000 (Post 449362)
One day, i receive a PP mail, they said that they won't work with me anymore and when i try suscribe to a niew paypal account , they quickly red flaged and bann me.

Actually i ve got PP account on my own name with variation on my name.

But i prefer work stealth.

My question approch more the position of an account with lifted limit in a stealth configuration.

If they ban you quickly, it could be that you are not operating truly stealth. Also you need to vary your sale patterns.

razzor3000 05-15-2013 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by APP (Post 449373)
Of course there are many others. I am one of them.
There's actually a small solution for that.

You need to create many stealth accounts you must stop selling on that account, start sale on other and wait for the reset date.

Hehe A belgian guy :D Hello APP :yar:

Year, i've already used&abused of this option as i said.

PLEASE GUYS, i need open minded option & enter (sthealthly) to the dancefloor :ballchain:

GreenBean 05-15-2013 02:37 AM

go over Sandy D's posts.

She has multiple accounts.

Read to see how it is done.

You appear to be thinking this is really hard and not doable.

If you plan correctly, it is.

Trust me.

I love paypal.

:ranger:

razzor3000 05-15-2013 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 449381)
If they ban you quickly, it could be that you are not operating truly stealth. Also you need to vary your sale patterns.

i was banned in my beginnigs, in theses times i was not stealth cause i no knew that. Sale patterns are not my problem lol.

I operate now since one whole year on stealth options. Since i was bann, i sold on around 15 accounts.

What's happend on these 15 accounts :

1. I receive monney on BANK ACCOUNT and PAYPAL :1/3 payement by BANK , 2/3 payement by PAYPAL
2. My selling volume was quite small 15 to 100 items listed (depend of account & my feeling)
3. Always reach over 1800 euros on my paypal. (Never problem for withdraw)
4. Reach round 2500 to 3200 euros of total sales on ebay selling board (depending account)
5. Durring session face paypal: i try do the best. Provide tracking N° notify as proccessing, shipped etc... Try to do as well as i can!
6.Paypal react the first and lock account for check and ask proof.
(i already try many variations on diffrents accounts : leave over 10% of rest of amount on PP account after withdraw & after pay all my ebay fees!!!, premier account Mastercard verified with real phone & "real" adress.
7. Ebay never react for lock my account. So never problem with my ebay.

... PP always lock me. When ? AFTER my shoot, AFTER my sales, after withdraw, after even leave over 10 % of rest of my monney on PP, even after had pay my F$$$$ fees :doh:

But want pay them, want to stay cause i love ebay soo much, hehe

I thing sometimes PP shed blood and caused great harm.

Why all these balls? why these deads accounts? The seller was however very good !!!

So , sometimes i ask my self ... Good Dam's (cause my own name :D) Why you pay these MF fees ?! (...) :twisted:

Today, i'm really frustrated. My girlfiends didn't make me love this morning and i'm not on late cause i haven't any work and my paypal just under review one day after a full success withdraw without pending or something like that - i leave 209 euros on it to prevent a review or verification and now definitelly lost monney cause stealth account .:mad2:

rsot 05-16-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razzor3000 (Post 449585)
Today, i'm really frustrated. My girlfiends didn't make me love this morning and i'm not on late cause i haven't any work and my paypal just under review one day after a full success withdraw without pending or something like that - i leave 209 euros on it to prevent a review or verification and now definitelly lost monney cause stealth account .:mad2:

Man seems like you are really complicating your life - keep it simple - maybe time for new beginnings in all parts of life :pry: - stealth accounts on pp, operate with less activity, spread the sales