eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Need to know about Paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/60573-need-know-about-paypal.html)

alexmarc 05-31-2013 10:53 AM

Need to know about Paypal

Hello fellow members,

I created a stealth US Paypal account a couple of weeks ago which is working fine. The account was created at a Cyber Cafe. I have logged into this paypal account using the same PC at the Cyber Cafe only a few times.
However, I need to buy a new laptop to use for this paypal account only so that I don't have to keep using the Cyber Cafe one. I would not want to see paypal not letting me withdraw funds or something.
So my 2 questions are:

Can I log into this account with a new laptop and manage stuff or make withdrawal since the account has been logged in only a few times?

Can I establish a history between the Paypal account and the new laptop by login into the PP account for a few days so that I may withdraw funds without any issue?
Please let me know

Thanks in advance.

Dmshark25 05-31-2013 11:24 AM

So you have new pc and new ip right ? Than yes log in to it for few days on its own user account so u dont need to delete cookies, than after few days/ week make small withdrawl , never drain the account

alexmarc 05-31-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 453990)
So you have new pc and new ip right ? Than yes log in to it for few days on its own user account so u dont need to delete cookies, than after few days/ week make small withdrawl , never drain the account

Exact, I will have a new PC which will bring me a new IP. The Paypal account is not a seller account, it is only for receiving funds and withdrawing to my bank. Just trying to play it safe. Thanks.

rsot 06-04-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 453990)

Solid advice to build cookies and account history - dont just login and withdraw or do ANY monetary transactions

GreenBean 06-04-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexmarc (Post 454012)
Exact, I will have a new PC which will bring me a new IP. The Paypal account is not a seller account, it is only for receiving funds and withdrawing to my bank. Just trying to play it safe. Thanks.

Such a paypal account still needs to be handled correctly.

paypal checks these accounts as much as 'selling' accounts.

If this account is used with free-lance services etc, paypal will check the transactions very often.

You must even be careful of the countries of origin of your payments.

All too often accounts get into trouble because of SENDER issues.

Be aware of this.
:typing:

rsot 06-05-2013 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexmarc (Post 454012)

GB makes the strong point - sales or not, RECEIVING funds is still a flag for PP to monitor an account

alexmarc 06-05-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 455242)
Solid advice to build cookies and account history - dont just login and withdraw or do ANY monetary transactions

I will definitely do that, bear in mind that I have not verified the phone in the account yet and I have already made a withdraw to the attached bank successfully. One important thing I think is to build cookies and account history you mentioned.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 455343)
Such a paypal account still needs to be handled correctly.

paypal checks these accounts as much as 'selling' accounts.

If this account is used with free-lance services etc, paypal will check the transactions very often.

You must even be careful of the countries of origin of your payments.

All too often accounts get into trouble because of SENDER issues.

Be aware of this.
:typing:

Thanks for your input, I will take note. Most if not all of the payment I will be receiving on this account are from the US. In rare case I may make a purchase with this account.

rsot 06-07-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexmarc (Post 455533)
I will definitely do that, bear in mind that I have not verified the phone in the account yet and I have already made a withdraw to the attached bank successfully. One important thing I think is to build cookies and account history you mentioned.

Thanks for your input, I will take note. Most if not all of the payment I will be receiving on this account are from the US. In rare case I may make a purchase with this account.

Never try to clear out the balance completely either - pp likes to see some funds in it

GreenBean 06-07-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexmarc (Post 455533)

SInce you are doing international trading, make sure your account is in good running order.
Get that phone sorted.
Avoid letting paypal be concerned.