eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Lifting Paypal Limits (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/60622-lifting-paypal-limits.html)

stealthninja 06-01-2013 04:56 PM

Lifting Paypal Limits

But the "limits" can be lifted in 2 of the following 3 manners.

1. Credit Card
2. Bank Account
3. Social Security Number

The Bank Account I can do.

The Social Security Number I Can not do.

So that only leaves the Credit Card Option.

So the Credit Card can be a a VCC from EntroPay? If so, does the name on the EntroPay Account have to Match the name on the Particular Paypal Account or it does not matter? I mean, lets say I use the name XYZ SMITH to sign up for a Paypal Account .. Does the name on the Entropay account need to be XYZ SMITH or can it be my real name on the Entropay account and the VCC can still be used on the paypal account to lift the limit?

Thanks.

*THIS IS FOR USA PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

Jamesesesess 06-01-2013 05:39 PM

Entropay hasn't worked for a long time. You can buy an AVC VCC from a seller on here.

Dmshark25 06-01-2013 08:44 PM

Try a vanilla visa prepaid card the one that you can load 20-$50 this work great . Just register it online all u need is to register the zip code of ur stealth and your good, or get one from this forum

GreenBean 06-01-2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamesesesess (Post 454388)
Entropay hasn't worked for a long time. You can buy an AVC VCC from a seller on here.

No, it is now working for USA accounts.

Has been since last November.

:typing:

stealthninja 06-01-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 454419)
Try a vanilla visa prepaid card the one that you can load 20-$50 this work great . Just register it online all u need is to register the zip code of ur stealth and your good, or get one from this forum

Where can I get a Vanilla prepaid credit card from?
Where do I register?

Thanks.

stealthninja 06-01-2013 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 454474)
No, it is now working for USA accounts.

Has been since last November.

:typing:

So basically ENTROPAY does work for PAYPAL accounts in the USA only, correct? Does the zip code on the Entropay account have to match the zip code on the paypal account and what about the names? Or does the name and zip code not matter with entropay vcc??

thanks.

Dmshark25 06-02-2013 01:12 PM

Not sure where you live but I purchase at convience store ( 7 Eleven). Then when you purchase it, just look at the website on the card to register

Dmshark25 06-02-2013 01:14 PM

The minimum you can add is $20 and a $4.95 surcharge so $24.95 is minimum load for the card which is enough for adding and verifying

rsot 06-04-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stealthninja (Post 454381)
But the "limits" can be lifted in 2 of the following 3 manners.

1. Credit Card
2. Bank Account
3. Social Security Number

The Bank Account I can do.

The Social Security Number I Can not do.

So that only leaves the Credit Card Option.

So the Credit Card can be a a VCC from EntroPay? If so, does the name on the EntroPay Account have to Match the name on the Particular Paypal Account or it does not matter? I mean, lets say I use the name XYZ SMITH to sign up for a Paypal Account .. Does the name on the Entropay account need to be XYZ SMITH or can it be my real name on the Entropay account and the VCC can still be used on the paypal account to lift the limit?

Thanks.

*THIS IS FOR USA PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

Entropay works currently. You enter the EP VCC as the stealth name of the PP account - it will work.

Verify the account with a bank account. Confirm the account with a vcc. Don't talk about SSN - ever...unless you get limited - all the best

sax4 06-05-2013 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stealthninja (Post 454484)
So basically ENTROPAY does work for PAYPAL accounts in the USA only, correct? Does the zip code on the Entropay account have to match the zip code on the paypal account and what about the names? Or does the name and zip code not matter with entropay vcc??

thanks.

UK too, and others maybe

GreenBean 06-05-2013 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stealthninja (Post 454484)

thanks.

entropay works virtually around the world of ebay :yar:

Names does not matter.

You make the (virtual) entropay card in the same details as the paypal stealth address.

All you need to do is use the NUMBERS of this card & attach those to paypal.
Quite simple.

If you have further questions, please feel free to pm me.
:)

rsot 06-05-2013 11:39 AM

EP will auto verify to the address - beauty of the card

vogeltron 06-06-2013 02:21 AM

Simon Mall gift-cards work very well. You just have to make sure you get the Visa or MasterCard. You can upload any info you want on the website. The American Express don't work.

simon com

Then click on the gift card tab at the bottom of the page. I believe you can also get a VCC Gift Card as well. It does take like a day for it to be emailed though.