eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Deposit into my checking and withdraw right away (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/60727-deposit-into-my-checking-withdraw-right-away.html)

Sandy D 06-03-2013 11:16 PM

Deposit into my checking and withdraw right away

Today I have had a couple odd things happen. Crazy increase on one account that is 60+ days old and now a very odd pp deposit and a quick withdraw following it.

Normal to get these once in the while.

This one was two deposits for 12.50 each. Not the normal 0.15 and 0.04 stuff.

Then right behind it was a withdraw of 25.00 back to pp.

They were checking to see if the account is active and to see if my bank would pass along any info to them.

Normal for the small stuff but this amount is extremely goofy.

rsot 06-04-2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 455059)
Today I have had a couple odd things happen. Crazy increase on one account that is 60+ days old and now a very odd pp deposit and a quick withdraw following it.

Normal to get these once in the while.

This one was two deposits for 12.50 each. Not the normal 0.15 and 0.04 stuff.

Then right behind it was a withdraw of 25.00 back to pp.

They were checking to see if the account is active and to see if my bank would pass along any info to them.

Normal for the small stuff but this amount is extremely goofy.

Sandy D - what bank of yours was involved with the test - I mean bank name?

This is spooky - they were fishing for the name of the account.

My second question - and dont take this too personally - answer as you wish - have you had high amounts already withdrawn to this particular bank account?

Sandy D 06-04-2013 02:35 PM

I wont give the bank name on here because of the dollar amount I posted.

No, I have not run much at all through this account.

Since I run 15-20 a week this account gets items listed once every 5-6 weeks or so and does about 1200-1500 in sales for the 7 days it runs.

GreenBean 06-05-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 455168)
Sandy D - what bank of yours was involved with the test - I mean bank name?

This is spooky - they were fishing for the name of the account.

My second question - and dont take this too personally - answer as you wish - have you had high amounts already withdrawn to this particular bank account?

Did it not occur to you that Sandy would TELL the bank name if it was deemed vital to the thread?

In terms of being informative, there was more than enough info given.

Majority 'got' Sandy's message.

paypal did an unusual transaction.
Simples.

(except for rsot :rolleyes:)

Sandy D 06-05-2013 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 455360)
Did it not occur to you that Sandy would TELL the bank name if it was deemed vital to the thread?

In terms of being informative, there was more than enough info given.

Majority 'got' Sandy's message.

paypal did an unusual transaction.
Simples.

(except for rsot :rolleyes:)

I do not think he understood that if I gave this information out with these odd numbers that it would be stupid to give out the bank info.

Or he did understand and was hoping that I would make a mistake and lose an account by posting on a public forum the odd numbers with the bank name.
(NOT GOING TO HAPPEN)

Normal prying for personal info just for more post count numbers.

rsot 06-05-2013 11:11 AM

Listen - to the BOTH of you - I am not prying for personal info....get that through and stop judging.

I was asking for name of bank to understand if PP was flagging a particular bank. I asked about sale volume to see if perhaps PP was checking after a high influx of payments go into the account. You think you're the only one using that bank Sandy D?

Ladies, I analyze things NOT to put you into trouble - to understand PP better - dont think that my focus is on bringing you down or exposing your special operations. Chill

Pasicel 06-06-2013 03:12 AM

I always see rsot take a verbal beating throughout the forums:fight:
lol, anyways. very interesting.
I could understand your theory, but the amount they played with doesn't make sense

GreenBean 06-06-2013 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 455551)
Ladies, I analyze things NOT to put you into trouble - to understand PP better - dont think that my focus is on bringing you down or exposing your special operations. Chill

You have this delightful habit of only analysing OTHER people's business.

Nosey little questions, constant prying for info. The addition of the :thumb: or the :), pretending to care.

You are known as rsot the let me try reverse psychology to get info out of whoever will be suckered poster.

Chill yourself.

I repeat, Sandy expressed enough in the thread to give info.