eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Money withdraw name mismatch (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/60816-money-withdraw-name-mismatch.html)

bakica 06-06-2013 05:31 PM

Money withdraw name mismatch

Hi guys,

I know there've been a lot of threads about this but I would really want to know if anyone has experience with withdrawing money from paypal to Bank of America bank account. Both address and First name on BOA and Paypal are different only the last name is same.
Has anyone withdrawn without any issues? What if I try to and the deposit fail? Will Paypal know I'm using wrong name?

I would really appreciate any help,

Thanks

MM78 06-06-2013 05:42 PM

Yes this has been discussed a 100,000 times and yes BOA works with mismatch names!!!!!

I wonder if the search function is broken...

rsot 06-06-2013 05:47 PM

Search function has long worked MM78 - it`s a pity that it is not always used

Again OP: BoA does work nicely - keep name as the name of stealth pp account

jeffweico 06-06-2013 05:47 PM

BOA works like a charm. HOWEVER - if you start running large amounts through the account quickly, it CAN get reviewed. I am aware of one member who had this happen to them.

When I asked how much they were trying to transfer, the answer was $16,000...

:pound:

You have to understand, the larger banks have automation in place to flag any accounts that could put the bank's money at risk. When they see large amounts moving through an account, their safety team takes a closer look at it. What the exact amount is varies by bank and they will never reveal it. However, if you limit yourself to a couple thousand dollars a month per account you should be fine. It can also be built up over time.

Dmshark25 06-06-2013 05:48 PM

BAnk of America has been working with mismatched names , however if for some reason the bank doesn't accept the deposit in my experience it is sent back to your Paypal account and the bank account is dropped and you need to confirm a new bank

bakica 06-06-2013 05:55 PM

I will try it tomorrow and let you know if it works or not :)

Sandy D 06-06-2013 11:46 PM

I never had an issue with them but have always been careful with the amounts of money going into my account with them.

Good one to use as long as you dont abuse it or give them a reason to check into your account.

GreenBean 06-07-2013 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bakica (Post 455955)
Hi guys,

I know there've been a lot of threads about this but I would really want to know if anyone has experience with withdrawing money from paypal to Bank of America bank account. Both address and First name on BOA and Paypal are different only the last name is same.
Has anyone withdrawn without any issues? What if I try to and the deposit fail? Will Paypal know I'm using wrong name?

I would really appreciate any help,

Thanks

Every expectation the transfer will be successfully done.

Be careful with your amounts at all times.

Avoid doing anything that draws attention to your account.
:ranger:

Dmshark25 06-07-2013 03:37 AM

Exactly don't do anything you should not , and if u understand stealth u will know what u need to do to go about this withdrawal if not read over the guide again and search the forum. There s a Few steps that should be a no brainer if u know stealth and will be fine good luck!!

rsot 06-07-2013 10:54 AM

Keep amounts low and leave a low balance on your PP - I prefer 3-4x the average sale transaction left in PP

bakica 06-10-2013 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 456064)
Every expectation the transfer will be successfully done.

Be careful with your amounts at all times.

Avoid doing anything that draws attention to your account.
:ranger:

I just checked my Bank account, the money transferring went fine. Thank you guys a lot for the help.
I was just wondering what "Avoid doing anything that draws attention to your account" means? And how to be careful with the amount? Is it better if I transfer money multiple times? For example if I have $1000 that I want to withdraw to my Bank account is it better to go like 5 times * $200 in couple of days? I don't want any trouble with BOA tho.

rsot 06-10-2013 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bakica (Post 456972)
I was just wondering what "Avoid doing anything that draws attention to your account" means? And how to be careful with the amount? Is it better if I transfer money multiple times? For example if I have $1000 that I want to withdraw to my Bank account is it better to go like 5 times * $200 in couple of days? I don't want any trouble with BOA tho.

First question is logical - if YOU were an inspector of money account, what would look suspicious... think about it.

All your other questions are posted in threads :) you must begin reading now.

Best of success

danshan 06-10-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 455962)
Yes this has been discussed a 100,000 times and yes BOA works with mismatch names!!!!!

I wonder if the search function is broken...

no but it sucks or someone needs to teach me. I search something and it does not have dates on it so I have to go through 200 pages of 2008 threads to find anything new or relevant. Please help me on how to use it

Thanks

danshan 06-10-2013 02:18 PM

LOl I just did an advanced search and it works perfectly, did not know that I guess I need to search on how to search LOL

rsot 06-11-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danshan (Post 457118)
LOl I just did an advanced search and it works perfectly, did not know that I guess I need to search on how to search LOL

Too funny :) but glad you got it solved danshan :humble:

GreenBean 06-11-2013 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danshan (Post 457118)

It's a bugsy thing about vbulletin search.

Usually better to use the GOGGLE box.

:heh:

GreenBean 06-11-2013 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bakica (Post 456972)
I

There are several things to do regarding transfers.

The aim is to not flag the account by paypal.

For starters, BoA is a large bank with every expectation its customers may make transfers frequently.

Hopefully you have selected the correct type of account to do just that.

Using that example of $1000, you might consider transferring it out over a few days, yes. Not necessarily at $200 each time. But at a different amount on each transfer AND trying to make sure you leave funds in the account.

Until the account has aged well, never leave a nil balance in paypal. Makes them nervous.

CellWorld328 06-13-2016 01:23 PM

Re: Money withdraw name mismatch

Hey Guys
Newbie hear - have 3 Ebay Stealth accounts going for 2-3 weeks now !

AMAZON Question- My business name is used for withdrawals. I have yet to legally (LLC) register the business name, as I wanted to wait a few weeks to make sure things went smoothly before paying $150 to form the LLC

My Bank Routing and Checking are correct, but business name will be a mismatch- will the funds still come in from Amazon ?

PNC BANK

Thank You for any info !

ngppkk 06-16-2016 09:00 AM

FYI WellsFargo and CHASE (business checking Acount )also works with mismatch names!

GreenBean 06-16-2016 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CellWorld328 (Post 779394)
Hey Guys
Newbie hear - have 3 Ebay Stealth accounts going for 2-3 weeks now !

AMAZON Question- My business name is used for withdrawals. I have yet to legally (LLC) register the business name, as I wanted to wait a few weeks to make sure things went smoothly before paying $150 to form the LLC

My Bank Routing and Checking are correct, but business name will be a mismatch- will the funds still come in from Amazon ?

PNC BANK

Thank You for any info !

Better to ask AMAZON related questions in the correct part of the forum, amazon and not paypal.

:nono:

rsot 06-16-2016 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ngppkk (Post 780206)
FYI WellsFargo and CHASE (business checking Acount )also works with mismatch names!

You got WellsFargo working for you ? Nice