eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal KNOWS MY REAL ADDRESS BY CREDIT CARD?! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/61615-paypal-knows-my-real-address-credit-card.html)

Christinea 07-01-2013 12:35 AM

Paypal KNOWS MY REAL ADDRESS BY CREDIT CARD?!

I need some serious help! I recently tried making a purchase with Paypal on a site that only allows Paypal. I got banned for good like a year ago maybe more...I have had 3 stealth accounts all get linked..SOMEHOW! & this is my first attempt trying to just BUY SOMETHING. I RECENTLY got a new checking account at a bank & tried using that card to make the payment. It's saying
The payment did not go through! They sent an email saying this...

Your credit card ending in xxxx could not be added because we were unable to
verify your credit card billing address. This is the address where you receive
billing statements for this card.

How do I get around this? How do they know my true address?! I tried using a GENERAL DELIVERY. WITH USPS SINCE MY HOME ADDRESS IS LINKED TO MANY SUSPENDED ATTEMPTED ACCOUNTS.

This is so crazy!

Why can't I add my credit card?

WILL BUY THE STEALTH GUIDE TO SELL WITH EBAY IN THE NEAR FUTURE. BUT FOR RIGHT NOW I JUST WANT TO MAKE A PAYMENT TO BUY A FEW SHIRTS FOR WORK USING PAYPAL. :confused:

Christinea 07-01-2013 11:16 AM

Starting again after getting limited

How do I start up a new account without Paypal knowing my real name & billing address? I have tried numerous times opening a stealth account & Paypal knows my billing address on the bank account ..what address do I use ? I don't get how I'm suppose to attain stealth..especially when I go to a bank to open an account & It gets opened with my drivers liseance info. Then Paypal knows that info.

danshan 07-01-2013 12:47 PM

google AVS and you might see why it is not working

AuctionsDenied 07-01-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christinea (Post 463618)

How do I get around this? How do they know my true address?! I tried using a GENERAL DELIVERY. WITH USPS SINCE MY HOME ADDRESS IS LINKED TO MANY SUSPENDED ATTEMPTED ACCOUNTS.

This is so crazy!

:

How different is the ship to address from you actual address?

stealthychew 07-01-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christinea (Post 463618)
I need some serious help! I recently tried making a purchase with Paypal on a site that only allows Paypal. I got banned for good like a year ago maybe more...I have had 3 stealth accounts all get linked..SOMEHOW! & this is my first attempt trying to just BUY SOMETHING. I RECENTLY got a new checking account at a bank & tried using that card to make the payment. It's saying

This is so crazy!

just use a credit card. you don't have to use a paypal. you can use a credit card - sometimes that option doesn't show as easy with chrome or opera -so use explorer.

you don't have to use paypal, you just check out with a cc at the paypal site. do not log into paypal. lots of people use cc's to buy without a paypal account.

JamesNorth101 07-01-2013 02:08 PM

You cannot use a real life plastic card on a stealth PayPal because the address and name will not match up

You need to use a VCC to get around this

jeffweico 07-01-2013 02:11 PM

When PayPal uses AVS (Address Verification Service) they can verify the digits in the address

PayPal User
123 Main Street
Anytown, RI 98765

They ONLY verify the NUMBERS, not the name, street name, or city and state. If they do not match, then the transaction is declined.

danshan 07-01-2013 03:53 PM

good answer and that is exactly right!

vogeltron 07-02-2013 03:13 AM

You can buy a prepaid card and register it under and name and address to for PayPal. I prefer to get mine from the Simon Mall Corp. But it has to be Visa or MasterCard. Last time I checked you could not register the American express online. Been using them for 6 or so years.

rsot 07-02-2013 03:22 PM

@OP, reread jeffweico's post and register your card the right way.

Also, read about the Entropay service for VCC and see the benefits...good potential there

Dmshark25 07-02-2013 03:41 PM

Vanilla Visa works great, if you have a 7 Eleven ( convenient store) near u they have them there , the one that loads $20-$500 is the one you need, than register your zip online before adding to Paypal