eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   paypal is limited but not ebay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/62304-paypal-limited-but-not-ebay.html)

hway 07-20-2013 09:27 PM

paypal is limited but not ebay

Any suggestions?
My payal is limited and try to get it appealed, however my ebay is still working just fine. But if my pp can't be appealed, can I just buy a new paypal account and register with my existing ebay account. Does it work and won't be limited by ebay or paypal again? I never pay my ebay fee by my paypal, only received money and pay money, thank you

rsot 07-22-2013 11:23 AM

This wont work - dont attach a new pp to an old eb - the whole link will SINK you.

Use other payment methods on the eB account - pay the fees with a gift cc or vcc.

Make new stealth combinations and build them well - learn stealth and stop trying to find bad shortcuts.

All the best.

GreenBean 07-22-2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hway (Post 469241)
Any suggestions?
My payal is limited and try to get it appealed, however my ebay is still working just fine. But if my pp can't be appealed, can I just buy a new paypal account and register with my existing ebay account. Does it work and won't be limited by ebay or paypal again? I never pay my ebay fee by my paypal, only received money and pay money, thank you

We advise to never put another paypal near an ebay account if there is a limited paypal already.

No account is ever safe from being limited again.

You must always keep that in mind as you do business.

:nono:

hway 07-22-2013 08:16 PM

Thank you for your answer, any suggestion except paypal, how can I accept credit card payment without paypal, propay??? skrill?
Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 469632)
This wont work - dont attach a new pp to an old eb - the whole link will SINK you.

Use other payment methods on the eB account - pay the fees with a gift cc or vcc.

Learn stealth - make new accounts.

All the best.

hway 07-22-2013 08:17 PM

Any suggestion payment options?
How can I accept credit card without paypal account , thank you
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 469753)
We advise to never put another paypal near an ebay account if there is a limited paypal already.

No account is ever safe from being limited again.

You must always keep that in mind as you do business.

GreenBean 07-23-2013 01:01 AM

Luckily for the USA there are other choices.

You can use propay or Skrill as you said.
I enclosed their sites for you to read over. Bear in mind you have to apply to use either.

Accept Credit Cards Securely. Credit Card Processing and Merchant Services | ProPay

https://www.moneybookers.com/app/ ( Skrill is their new fancy name)

:typing:

nyc 07-23-2013 05:15 AM

You can link a fresh paypal to a used ebay, I do it all the time during the holiday season

rsot 07-23-2013 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hway (Post 469796)
Thank you for your answer, any suggestion except paypal, how can I accept credit card payment without paypal, propay??? skrill?

Skrill will work for cc payment

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyc (Post 469950)
You can link a fresh paypal to a used ebay, I do it all the time during the holiday season

Terrible suggestion - many posts AGAINST this.

JamesNorth101 07-23-2013 05:24 AM

Quote:

Sure you can, but if that eBay is linked to a limited paypal do not expect the eBay or the new PayPal to last very long, so really best avoided.

GreenBean 07-23-2013 05:28 AM

Quote:

Then keep on doing it yourself.

Do not give bad advice to newbies.

This is proven to fail.

If it was doable, that suggestion would have been made posts ago.

frau23 07-25-2013 12:53 PM

Probably E-bay will limit your account sooner or later since your paypal is limited.Happened to my 4 accounts last year.

rsot 07-25-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frau23 (Post 470885)
Probably E-bay will limit your account sooner or later since your paypal is limited.Happened to my 4 accounts last year.

I have had eB accounts that survive past PP limitation even to this date (PP got canned in 2009) - what happened to your eB? How did you accept payments for your auctions? Just wondering - perhaps some flaw that can be clarified

GreenBean 07-25-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frau23 (Post 470885)

Does tend to be a problem if the paypal limitation was horrible.

Where paypal gives the parting of the way message because of high risk, poor business practices, ebay get told.

ebay then suspend accounts.

Where those accounts linked in any way?

If you like make a new thread.

:typing:

hway 07-26-2013 07:15 AM

I have no idea hwy my pp got limited, but my ebay is still working till now have been 3 weeks. I can't accept payment right now, so I try to figure out the alternative payment option? My ebay feedback is 100%. But in the end of email from pp said can't be appealed. IS it true? Even I send them my ID, utility bill, they still wont let me accept payment again?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 470900)
I have had eB accounts that survive past PP limitation even to this date (PP got canned in 2009) - what happened to your eB? How did you accept payments for your auctions? Just wondering - perhaps some flaw that can be clarified

GreenBean 07-26-2013 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hway (Post 471156)
I have no idea hwy my pp got limited, but my ebay is still working till now have been 3 weeks. I can't accept payment right now, so I try to figure out the alternative payment option? My ebay feedback is 100%. But in the end of email from pp said can't be appealed. IS it true? Even I send them my ID, utility bill, they still wont let me accept payment again?

Yes, this happens.

paypal makes these decisions.

They usually say there is a high risk and they do not want to do business with you any more.

:rip:

rsot 07-26-2013 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hway (Post 471156)

If they denied your appeal, PP cannot be used. Look at Skrill, Paymate, Propay - other accepted forms of payment and talk to your winning buyers to pay with those services.

Build new stealth in the meantime