eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Best Way to not get paypal suspended? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/62773-best-way-not-get-paypal-suspended.html)

amysol 08-01-2013 06:31 PM

Best Way to not get paypal suspended?

I've never had a pp account suspended....but now as I set up my first stealth account, I want to make sure I do it right.

I hear that non verified accounts get suspended. What do I need to have in order to get my PP account verified?

What are the steps I should take to lesson the risk of a paypal suspension?

THANKS!

GreenBean 08-01-2013 06:44 PM

Any paypal account can get suspended.

That's the risk of using them.

Operate with high efficiency and avoid risky transactions. Supply great customer service.

If your paypal was never limited before, then make sure you operate a new stealth account the same way.

To verify paypal, you pick a bank account that will accept mistmatched names.
You attach that to your stealth paypal.
Wait for the deposits.
Add them and your account is verified.

You would also consider buying a VCC to confirm the paypal & increase limits.
:peace:

Dmshark25 08-01-2013 08:53 PM

Also this is something that I always stick to it helps avoid limitation :

Always withdraw funds from your main user account that you run that stealth account from with cookies in place, I never withdraw from a random computer or a new computer without first establishing cookies, withdrawing funds from an unknown computer is looked at as a risk and will raise flags .

Also never deplete the account of all funds. Keep enough for fees and enough to cover a return.

Again these are precautions I take that work for me

vogeltron 08-04-2013 03:52 AM

You become verified once you add a bank account. Personally with everything eBay related, eBay, PayPal etc. Do everything you can to build as much trust with them as possible especially early on.

Personally I don't even try to withdrawal money for the first 3-4 months of selling on eBay and receiving PayPal payments. I want PayPal to know I have money to cover my eBay fees and I am not trying to take the money and run. Even or my accounts I have had for quite a few years now. I try to keep a reserve of a $1,000. I consider it to be like a rental deposit, shows good faith that I am not going to f**k stuff up and try to leave you to pay the bill.

corleone 08-04-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vogeltron (Post 473909)
Even or my accounts I have had for quite a few years now. I try to keep a reserve of a $1,000. I consider it to be like a rental deposit, shows good faith that I am not going to f**k stuff up and try to leave you to pay the bill.

This is the key.

Most users here will tell you to keep as little money in your paypals as possible in case of a limitation.

What other users prefer is to keep money in the paypals to litigate paypal's financial risk.

Put yourself in paypal's shoes, would you prefer to take the risk, or would you prefer the sellers to take the financial risk? If there's no funds in their paypal accounts, who takes the risk? What happens if that user gets a chargeback, or INAD case?

I never have less than 500 in a paypal account, and I don't sell high volume on my accounts, as I have over 100 accounts. Doing the math, you can see I invest quite a bit of money, just in letting paypal feel secure.

So far it's worked pretty well. The downside is if you get a limitation, you won't get that money for 6 months.

danshan 08-05-2013 09:46 AM

You have over 50 grand just sitting in paypal? Now that sounds risky to me!

corleone 08-05-2013 10:40 AM

To each their own, with the volume I deal with, it's not as much as it might seem to others. Remember those eggs aren't all in one basket.

In my experience, and I've been doing this for a few years(this is my full time job), I've had more problems when I try to withdraw most of the money, rather than leave some in there. Realize that I deal with medium risk products, so the last thing I want is scrutiny or a risk review audit.

There's a few things that paypal loves.

1. They love customers who use their paypal funds to buy ebay items.

2. They love customers who leave a decent balance in their paypal account.

What paypal does not like is sellers who sell high volume and then pull all the money out quickly. The way paypal loses money is by insufficient funds for chargebacks and cases. If you mitigate these risks, you will better fly under the radar.

This post is only my opinion and my experience.

amysol 08-05-2013 12:16 PM

Paypal isn't to be trusted by any stretch of the imagination, in any way shape or form. I learned this in 2005. It's always proven true since then, and I'd never allow paypal to earn interest of my $50,000 so they can feel good about themselves....and good about the account.

I've always had good accounts with them by selling legit items, using tracking, and having good feedback an no complaints....that seems to have worked in the past so I will keep on keeping on with that...I might leave a little in the account....but not 50k.

corleone 08-05-2013 03:11 PM

How much would you leave in an account that sold over 1k per month? Now multiply that by 100.

vogeltron 08-06-2013 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corleone (Post 474191)
How much would you leave in an account that sold over 1k per month? Now multiply that by 100.

Exactly, I agree 100%. As much as I would not like to park money with PayPal. As I said before it is like an Insurance bond that you aren't going to take the money and run.

This is why you can have 100 accounts. Is because you do things the right way. As much of an expense as it may be you have to realize it is part of the business.

I can't tell you how many times I have read posts over a few hundred dollars can I withdrawal safely? Then people crying their PayPal was limited. Months and months go by. Blah Blah Blah whine whine whine I can't keep my accounts. Because if you are take a money and run person you will always be suspicious and always get limited. Use your brain if you have one.

That is why every single account you have gets suspended. Your one and only one. Then you have someone giving you advice who runs up to a 100 without problems and you want to criticize them. Reminds me of the broke azz person you know that don't have two nickles to rub together telling you which stock to buy or some other moronic financial advice.

You have to do things the right way. It is really simple but most people are too moronic to understand. You have to learn how to build trust with PayPal and eBay. That is how you survive doing this in the long run.

I can't tell you how refreshing it is to see someone like Corleone on the board.

bigboddie 08-08-2013 12:47 AM

As long as you leave enough to cover your monthly ebay bill plus 10% your fine, this has always worked for me, I've never had a frozen or severely limited paypal account they have always told me I'm one of there top clients.