eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Do we link paypal? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/62906-do-we-link-paypal.html)

amysol 08-05-2013 01:34 PM

Do we link paypal?

There has been some talk on here about not linking your ebay account to your paypal account. Is this how we do it currently? And how do we not link the accounts? In order to list something, we must enter the paypal email address in the listing. Does this not link the accounts?

Please educate me on what we do here.

THANKS

MM78 08-05-2013 01:54 PM

Where exactly did u see that you should not link your Ebay account to your Paypal account?

You probably mean linking paypal accounts to banned ebay accounts, or Paypal accounts to other Paypal accounts.

An0nym0u$ 08-05-2013 02:11 PM

Maybe you read its not recommended to linking multiple ebay accounts with one paypal account OR using an old ebay account with a new paypal account.

Stealth accounts should be operated 1 to 1, where one ebay account is linked to one paypal account.

amysol 08-05-2013 02:12 PM

I can't remember....it may have been old content....from back when you could use the same paypal acccount for different stealth accounts.

Dmshark25 08-05-2013 10:24 PM

You always should link ur ebay with the corresponding Paypal although its not required in writing , it raises a flag and you may get a notice to call in and they will tell u to link

Besides once u type the email in as payment that account is linked anyway

corleone 08-05-2013 11:58 PM

I remember they used to make a big deal out of it here, but I really don't see the point, maybe some of the older vets here have their reasons but as far as I'm concerned, your eb and pp are linked from the very beginning.

The 2 companies are one they know which paypal's are linked to eBay's without you physically doing anything.

If ebay wants you to link them, you might as well do it. Most of my accounts have been linked, if they ever require it, I just do it.

GreenBean 08-06-2013 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amysol (Post 474163)
There has been some talk on here about not linking your ebay account to your paypal account. Is this how we do it currently? And how do we not link the accounts? In order to list something, we must enter the paypal email address in the listing. Does this not link the accounts?

THANKS

Soon as you add a paypal email to an ebay account you have made a link.

They share details in common.

You must never use an old paypal account that has been near a suspended ebay.

Dangerous, bad and make accounts linked.

:heh:

rsot 08-06-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amysol (Post 474163)

THANKS

Of course the pp account that is registered in same details for use with the eB account is linked by default. You have to use that for your payments received.

Don't use old info. A good recommendation is to pay your eB fees IN ADVANCE with a vcc/cc rather than eB dipping into your pp on file for fees