eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Reloadable prepaid? Vanilla doesn't work for purchases... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/63079-reloadable-prepaid-vanilla-doesnt-work-purchases.html)

amysol 08-09-2013 01:10 PM

Reloadable prepaid? Vanilla doesn't work for purchases...

I did all the research and I got several vanilla cards for paypal accounts. However, I want to create buying history AND I want to have a couple accounts where i can legitimately buy the things I want/need on ebay. $500 isn't enough....

are there reloadable cards that I can get that work for paypal verification?

terry12 08-09-2013 01:13 PM

can i still pay with ppal funds on my own
not set up

An0nym0u$ 08-09-2013 01:35 PM

As far as I know, the reloadable vanilla cards are GPR's (general purpose reloadable). Those cards ask for your SSN & address because its considered a bank account, which requires you to register with you real information.

In order to get PP verified, you need the Vanilla Visa card (which is non-reloadable).

An0nym0u$ 08-09-2013 01:36 PM

Dmshark25 08-09-2013 02:17 PM

If there just buying accounts just pay using funds from your bank account, ebay is a lot more tolerant of buyers comming back than sellers, unless you were a fraudulent buyer in the past u should be fine

amysol 08-09-2013 04:31 PM

Need something I can use on seller acct. why not build history buying items I need. At cards that work for this?

bigboddie 08-10-2013 12:32 AM

Use Greendot money packs(not an actual greendot reloadable card.) to load the extra needed funds direct to the payapl account. It's a breeze and money packs are available almost every where. Netspend money packs not so good even though they show the paypal logo on them.

GreenBean 08-10-2013 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amysol (Post 475647)
Need something I can use on seller acct. why not build history buying items I need. At cards that work for this?

Have you made sure you have covered yourself address wise?

Items will need to be delivered to a safe address.
:mod:

Sandy D 08-10-2013 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigboddie (Post 475728)
Use Greendot money packs(not an actual greendot reloadable card.) to load the extra needed funds direct to the payapl account. It's a breeze and money packs are available almost every where. Netspend money packs not so good even though they show the paypal logo on them.

She cannot use a greendot on paypal unless she wants to use her SSN.

It changed a while back, when loading a greendot moneypak to paypal they now make you add a SSN to it.

amysol 08-11-2013 10:20 AM

Po box on some accounts

AuctionsDenied 08-11-2013 03:43 PM

Your two best options are

using a bank account to fund

pre-loaded $500 vanilla visa

Re-loadable cards need your information, therefore not really an option

An0nym0u$ 08-11-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 475736)
She cannot use a greendot on paypal unless she wants to use her SSN.

It changed a while back, when loading a greendot moneypak to paypal they now make you add a SSN to it.

Agreed. The major problem w/ that is that she wants to use her kid's SSN :surrender:

amysol 08-11-2013 08:41 PM

I am still looking for a way to add funds to my paypal account. I have things I want to buy.

1. everyone says don't transfer from bank to paypal

2. everyone says don't use green dot

3. everyone says don't use the money gram things

Please tell me how to get more money into my paypal account so I can buy some things.

THANKS

MM78 08-11-2013 08:44 PM

Simple, sell items on the account....

GreenBean 08-11-2013 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amysol (Post 476235)
I am still looking for a way to add funds to my paypal account. I have things I want to buy.

Please tell me how to get more money into my paypal account so I can buy some things.

THANKS

I read you said you had 3 other stealth accounts over 7 years.

How did you fund purchases there?

May be that the same method will work again.

:juggle:

amysol 08-12-2013 01:25 PM

I DO NOT want to use my kids SS# for adding money to paypal. That's not what I said at all.

Greenbean? DO things how I did before? I thought that's the big no no on this site. Before I always had bank accounts attached to paypal. Fees, shipping and purchases were all made from bank accounts. I read on here that when you transfer money from bank account to paypal, paypal can see the name on the bank account. IF THAT IS TRUE it wasn't an issue in the past for me because the name on those bank accounts did not match my suspended account name.

So the money pak asks for ss#? Some say yes, some say no.

How do Prepaid cards provide SS# to PP? I've never heard of any store being able to get my SS# because I used my credit card to shop there. I know being careful is important....but how does paypal get my SS# from off my credit card, debit card or prepaid card?

An0nym0u$ 08-12-2013 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amysol (Post 476448)
I DO NOT want to use my kids SS# for adding money to paypal. That's not what I said at all.

Then why do you post this thread below asking the forum if it is OK to use your kid's SSN's???

Quote:

Originally Posted by amysol (Post 475548)
I have four kids, could open ebay in their names and could SS verify if need be....but will that work?

As stated on many times on that same thread, you do not need a SSN at all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amysol (Post 475548)
I know being careful is important....but how does paypal get my SS# from off my credit card, debit card or prepaid card?

You seem to not understand that PP does not require a SSN - unless you approach the 200 transactions / $20K mark. And that in itself is not a PP requirement (it is an IRS requirement).

In order to use PP or ebay, a SSN is not required. I strongly suggest re-reading the stealth guide. There are very basic principles that you are not grasping.

drebintech38 08-13-2013 01:27 AM

I was curious as well, as to how you can fund a paypal account to buy stuff and build your rep. Are pre-loaded Vanilla Visa's the safest way?

rsot 08-13-2013 02:13 PM

Vanilla Visa CC's are indeed safe - Entropay CC can also work to make purchases (you can load the VCC with high amounts from your bank/credit card on Entropay website) - dont worry, EP does not share real info with PP.

Funding with your bank account is problematic - some people have done this fine time to time but realize that with each fund that goes FROM your bank TO PP...a receipt with your real name is generated - so use this option at your discretion.

MM78 stated sales...yes, when funds are cleared and no holds on them, you can use them to buy things.

Those are the most viable options - other things like transfer from one pp to another can cause LINKING and can be dangerous to account health....moneypak and greendot have been axed as Sandy D stated because of the need for SSN.

drebintech38 08-21-2013 03:20 AM

Could you also use the Vanilla Visa Prepaid to lift the withdrawl limits along with using it to buy stuff

joesshooze 08-25-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 476837)
Funding with your bank account is problematic - some people have done this fine time to time but realize that with each fund that goes FROM your bank TO PP...a receipt with your real name is generated - so use this option at your discretion.

Not sure who your bank is but my BB&T & Wells Fargo mgrs. have told me on more than 1 occasion that nobody can see my name on any type of money transfer that I generate. LOL I ask them almost every time I see them just to see if the answer is different.

rsot 08-26-2013 12:45 PM

"Nobody" I bet means that the individual person would not - but the institution CAN...other bank, company...even PP if you upload.