eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Used Paypal for Walmart.com...some items cancelled...now what???? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/63144-used-paypal-walmart-com-some-items-cancelled-now-what.html)

needhelpplease 08-11-2013 11:36 AM

Used Paypal for Walmart.com...some items cancelled...now what????

I have purchased from w@lmart.com using p@ypal accounts forever and never not one issue......but last night I placed an order for site to store pick up and this morning I get an email from w@lmart stating some of my items were cancelled because they were not in stock......this has never happened to me before.....they are going to put the funds back in paypal they state......anybody know if this action has been known to cause issue???? Thanks!

Dmshark25 08-11-2013 12:30 PM

It shouldn't cause an issue , if you have been doing transactions with Walmart for a long time than I don't see where the problem would be, it's just a refund, unless I'm missing something

needhelpplease 08-11-2013 12:35 PM

am just nervous.....account is stealth...I use Re@l name for "additional pick up person"......the pick up location is in a totally different state then the p@yp@l address.....so was just wondering if anybody had gotten refunded from w@lm@rtDOTcom that was stealth and if it went smoothly or with issue. This p@yp@l account is a juicy one.....zero limitations....don't want to lose it

Dmshark25 08-11-2013 12:44 PM

I think if payments were always accepted using that stealth than their shouldn't be a problem with the refund

Sandy D 08-11-2013 02:00 PM

It will be refunded and usually wont be an issue.

AuctionsDenied 08-11-2013 02:45 PM

Don't see there being a problem, just a simple refund due to item OOS.

GreenBean 08-11-2013 06:39 PM

Rare to have issues after this sort of hassles with walmart.

:peace:

rsot 08-13-2013 01:29 PM

Wont be an issue - Walmart simply didnt have the items in stock - I would not worry much - best of luck

needhelpplease 08-20-2013 09:39 PM

Good Lawd Geezus!!!!.......I knew it!.............refund came through from walmart....a few days later......I go to purchase from walmart.com.........and boom.....phone verification is needed......message comes during checkout on walmart.com after selecting payp@l and signing in stating " For your security, we're going to call you to make sure that you own this account. " ..........and gives me an option to call now or in a minute.........I don't have the phone number that the account was registered in........and I am NO NO NO computer person :(...........tried downloading the text+ on my android.....but can't because the file size is to big......cheap android, walmart straight talk :(........any step by step help would be appreciated......and will it be an automated PIN type call or an actual person? Thanks to all in advance!

needhelpplease 08-20-2013 10:55 PM

It does give me an option to "add a new phone number".....should I dare try?

Sandy D 08-20-2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by needhelpplease (Post 479000)
It does give me an option to "add a new phone number".....should I dare try?

Why not? What do you have to lose?

Having a working phone number with wal mart is a good thing. They do randomly call any online orders anyway.

needhelpplease 08-20-2013 11:10 PM

It is paypal that is asking for phone verification.....not walmart. :(

needhelpplease 08-20-2013 11:30 PM

Idea: There is an option (suggestion) to the right hand side in my paypal account that states (add a mobile phone number) should I add a mobile phone number (one that was never used with paypal/ebay of course) and then when I get the message in walmart check out and it gives me the option to (add a different number) add that same number? It is an idea, but would prefer some knowledge before trying if anyone is familiar. Thanks!!!

needhelpplease 08-21-2013 07:14 AM

update: Got to work and was able to check out with out any sort of verification on my work computer......I have used paypal on my work computer and home computer many-a-times.....definetly home computer more....not sure why now I am able to use it with no issue on my work computer and .....cursed at my own home computer. Who put the whodoo on it????? LOL!

Sandy D 08-21-2013 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by needhelpplease (Post 479007)
It is paypal that is asking for phone verification.....not walmart. :(

Originally this is was not your issue. Logging in from different computers and ips will cause you issues all of the time.

Avoid doing this and use your home computer only is what I suggest.

You did something that drew up a flag.

Next time you order from wal mart have a working phone on the wal mart account and use your home computer to pay with paypal.

Probably wont draw flags and your order should be fine.

As I said, wal mart online orders do a random phone call and if you do not answer they will cancel the order and refund to paypal.

rsot 08-22-2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by needhelpplease (Post 479114)
update: Got to work and was able to check out with out any sort of verification on my work computer......I have used paypal on my work computer and home computer many-a-times.....definetly home computer more....not sure why now I am able to use it with no issue on my work computer and .....cursed at my own home computer. Who put the whodoo on it????? LOL!

I dont like using accounts all over the place.