eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Questions about SSN and going stealth (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/64589-questions-about-ssn-going-stealth.html)

kidling 09-12-2013 05:46 PM

Questions about SSN and going stealth

Okay so I read the eBay stealth book and I find four problems and was wondering if you guys could help me.

The first is what do you use for a debit/credit card. Does everyone just use the vanilla visa cards or is there some alternative way to do this?

Second what name do people normally open these stealth accounts with. Because if I open a eBay account with Jason Briggs and the bank account has Steve Johnson would a bank account accept this or would it raise concerns? (Please don't reply with it depends on the bank I am speaking generally)

Third people say you do not need a SSN to use eBay selling however how will I raise the limits on this account if there is no way to justify the person is real?

The final question I have is people say if your having problems with a stealth account open multiple accounts. What have you guys found to be the best bank accounts?

Thanks any of the following information will help a lot I will wait for the following responses before opening anything.

GreenBean 09-12-2013 05:59 PM

Re: Questions about SSN and going stealth

Next long post space everything out. Too hard to read.

You need to read the forum too. All of this is spoken about there.

:mod:

jeffweico 09-12-2013 06:47 PM

FIRST: Vanilla Visa works. So do many other gift cards. If using a gift card, you want to find one that can be registered with your stealth identity (usually done online). VCC's are another option. There are a few people here that sell them.

SECOND: You can use any name you like as long as you don't use anyone's real information. For bank deposits, the names do NOT have to match, but you need the right bank. Some banks don't care about mismatched names and some do. Read around the forum, you should have no problem identifying several good ones for stealth.

THIRD: If you want to do a decent volume on an account, you WILL need a tax ID number for it. It does NOT need to be an SSN, it could be an EIN. That involves setting up a business and getting an EIN from the IRS. You have to give your real information to the IRS, but they DON'T SHARE IT with anyone. The other option is to use several accounts.

FOURTH: You will need to use the search function for that one.

Sandy D 09-12-2013 11:07 PM

Get as many stealth accounts up and running as you can handle properly.

Grow them smartly over time and you will not have any worries of SSN.

Then as just eluded to, if you do not want to grow multiple accounts then you have other routes to take.

For me, I like the option of having multiple accounts growing.

They will never control my sales ever again.

Dmshark25 09-13-2013 02:39 AM

Yes multiple accounts is the way to go , it's just easier to stay under ebay and your competitors radar, no one bothers a seller selling 10 items a month.

Competitors are looking for big sellers and not always worrying about the little guy to give problems too. And ebay doesn't notice you if u have really low sales.

Also I find buyers are much more forgiving and easier to deal with when they think you are just making a few extra dollars a month , but if your running a business be prepared to deal with crazy buyers that are very hard on you, you need to be on top of your game and even than they will leave u a negative feedback or just cause problems tryin to get items for free.

When you appear big you attract all kinds of attention from ebay to competitors to scammers to just Jealous people looking to hurt you cause they aren't making the big sales, just a fact of life.

I run both ways I have 2 accounts that have big limits that I wanted to go all out on and add an EIN , I did this to have a nice steady cash flow stream which helps me build more accounts faster each week.

I know the big accounts aren't gonna last forever, well at least they have a lower chance , my plan and the one I feel is better just keep opening accounts and spread your sales out make urself look like a casual seller.

But learn the stealth rules they are the real rules to survive on EBAY.

kidling 10-31-2013 05:54 PM

Thanks everyone for the help