eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Had a few questions.. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/65943-had-few-questions.html)

Jarra 10-13-2013 11:47 AM

Had a few questions..

1. if I have paypal accounts with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ names, can I still make withdrawals to Bank Of America?

2. So I heard that paypal sends you tax stuff after you hit 20k in sales, or 200 sales. So aside from selling on multiple accounts, there really isn't a way to get past this? Do they still takes EINs? But do they see your name when you do so?

3. For some I've had a 2 paypal accounts before I discovered stealth, both ebay accounts attached to them got "indefinitely suspended" (10 people/500 gave me low shipping DSR), even though I had 100% feedback. Could I link the old Ebay account to it? I've had a few accounts attached to one, and I was selling for years before I got linked, and that was also because of shipping (went on a vacation and shipped late)

Could I use the other Paypal that just is linked to one account? This one had a different ebay name and info, and was never linked, even though the paypal had the same info. That being said, Could I make another ebay account with say my middle name, and make a new paypal account with legit info, and give them my SSI like last time? It didn't link my last account.

Thanks in advance!

jeffweico 10-13-2013 11:46 PM

Re: Had a few questions..

1. if I have paypal accounts with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ names, can I still make withdrawals to Bank Of America?

Yes.

2. So I heard that paypal sends you tax stuff after you hit 20k in sales, or 200 sales. So aside from selling on multiple accounts, there really isn't a way to get past this? Do they still takes EINs? But do they see your name when you do so?

They will ask for a tax-id LONG before you reach those limits. They use an algorithm to guess your sales for the year. If the algorithm determines you are likely to hit the limits, they will ask for the tax ID. This could happen anytime - we've seen it happen at $5k in sales. Yes, EIN's still work, and NO, they don't see your real name when verifying your EIN.

3. For some I've had a 2 paypal accounts before I discovered stealth, both ebay accounts attached to them got "indefinitely suspended" (10 people/500 gave me low shipping DSR), even though I had 100% feedback. Could I link the old Ebay account to it? I've had a few accounts attached to one, and I was selling for years before I got linked, and that was also because of shipping (went on a vacation and shipped late)

Sounds like a good way to kill an account.

Could I use the other Paypal that just is linked to one account? This one had a different ebay name and info, and was never linked, even though the paypal had the same info. That being said, Could I make another ebay account with say my middle name, and make a new paypal account with legit info, and give them my SSI like last time? It didn't link my last account.

I wouldn't do it. The thing about linking is, it does not always kill you right away. Sometimes it takes time before that happens.

Thanks in advance!

GreenBean 10-14-2013 05:41 AM

Once you have given the SSN you can never use it again.

Time to learn correct stealth procedures.

You are not on the right track.

rsot 10-14-2013 06:39 AM

1. Bank of America is usually fine for withdrawals to mismatched names.

3. You cannot link the old accounts - that would lead to problems