eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Think I made a little mistake (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/66573-think-i-made-little-mistake.html)

KawiSix 10-31-2013 10:27 AM

Think I made a little mistake

SO I was wondering if everything is alright. So basically right now Im using a friends account to sell some items till I get the stealth effect fully going. Everything is fine so far but I recently logged into his paypal account to check funds with my phone as ive been using these ip addresses to work his account. This was the 1st time i checked paypal from my phone and I got a email from my paypal that stated notfications has been disabled because of multiple paypals logins. Now my paypal isnt limited or anything its just my ebay account linked to the paypal was suspended. Do I have anything to worry about from this??? IP addresses were different and nothing can be connected to his ebay account except this which I hope doesnt really affect anything.

rsot 10-31-2013 11:35 AM

Re: Think I made a little mistake

Multiple pp logins on different IP and unrecognized devices is VERY dangerous - huge flag being raised. PP may become limited over time.

You are operating dangerously. Only time will tell.

KawiSix 10-31-2013 12:18 PM

Even if the paypal that it might be linked to is still fine and hasn't had any issues??? I don't even use that paypal account no more other than to purchase things.

rsot 10-31-2013 12:41 PM

But pp has already seemed to identify "multiple pp logins" - it MAY be ok but can never be 100% sure...if there are no issues, then be careful moving forward

vogeltron 11-01-2013 03:47 AM

I can't remember which member on the board always says it. But basically with eBay and PayPal. One department has no clue WTF the other one is doing. People on here talk about how they get suspended from selling yet they get the emails for free listings, list your phone. All that stuff. I really wouldn't worry about a survey. If you have good feedback, DSRs, etc. They will most likely leave you alone.

rsot 11-01-2013 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vogeltron (Post 499661)
I can't remember which member on the board always says it. But basically with eBay and PayPal. One department has no clue WTF the other one is doing. People on here talk about how they get suspended from selling yet they get the emails for free listings, list your phone. All that stuff. I really wouldn't worry about a survey. If you have good feedback, DSRs, etc. They will most likely leave you alone.

What survey vogeltron?

vogeltron 11-02-2013 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 499672)
What survey vogeltron?

My bad commented on the wrong post. There was another post about someone under 18 saying they took and eBay survey and told them they where under age and they were worried about losing the account.

KawiSix 11-02-2013 09:07 AM

well its alright, its all a learning experience for me right now. I just need his account to last till I get my stealth accounts rotating as he doesnt use ebay anyway. Hopefully I dont have to worry though as like I said, my paypal account never had any suspensions and my ebay is suspended selling wise but buying wise im still ok.