eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   PayPal prepaid card (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/66685-paypal-prepaid-card.html)

Jonesla9 11-03-2013 05:23 PM

PayPal prepaid card

Has anyone tried using this card and linking it to your paypal business account?

Dmshark25 11-03-2013 06:32 PM

Re: PayPal prepaid card

I have with my real account but you can't do it with stealth since you need to open the account with all your real info and they mail to your house, the one u buy at the store is a temp card and can only be loaded once and can not be linked to Paypal until they verify your SS# name , address , and BDAY

The Bank is Bankcorp which I think is the bank that Paypal works with.

So no for stealth but works with real account but very low transfer limit , I think they only allow u $1500 a month instant transfers, but if they don't approve u for the debit card than it's an alternative

rsot 11-03-2013 07:36 PM

Business account will still info for primary card user.

Dmshark25 11-03-2013 07:45 PM

Yea and you can't get by it with an EIN alone they still need to verify ur SS# to get the card,

At first it was tough without having the card because US withdrawals take 3 days and most banks if u don't withdrawl by WEDNESDAY Around 10-10:30pm than u have to wait till that Monday which was a stretch.

Once u build up and get the accounts going now I get multiple deposits 6 days a week , so the card no longer will seem important

Jonesla9 11-09-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 500368)
Yea and you can't get by it with an EIN alone they still need to verify ur SS# to get the card,

At first it was tough without having the card because US withdrawals take 3 days and most banks if u don't withdrawl by WEDNESDAY Around 10-10:30pm than u have to wait till that Monday which was a stretch.

Once u build up and get the accounts going now I get multiple deposits 6 days a week , so the card no longer will seem important

So you have been able to link card to a business account. I want to get card and link to my business account but worried they will link old account to my business account