eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Blocked Payment to China? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/66940-blocked-payment-china.html)

vwrestmania 11-10-2013 11:11 PM

Blocked Payment to China?

I am trying to make a payment to china for an order, but everytime i try and send the payment, i keep getting the error, "were sorry, but we cant send your payment now". So at first i thought it was my account, but my account is in good status, no limits or anything, and i am able to send money to all other people, except for any accounts from china (i tried 2 more). Even when they send me an invoice, it wont process the payment.

Is it possible that paypal blocked me from sending money to a certain Country?

GreenGhost 11-10-2013 11:17 PM

Re: Blocked Payment to China?

sometimes paypal does that to sellers period I get that when I try to buy from a fellow USA Ebayer and sometimes a CANaDa ebay seller.

vwrestmania 11-10-2013 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenGhost (Post 502301)
sometimes paypal does that to sellers period I get that when I try to buy from a fellow USA Ebayer and sometimes a CANaDa ebay seller.

is it an issue with my account? Why would they block me from sending money to a particular contry? Is there a way to get that removed?

ricardosway8 11-10-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vwrestmania (Post 502300)
I am trying to make a payment to china for an order, but everytime i try and send the payment, i keep getting the error, "were sorry, but we cant send your payment now". So at first i thought it was my account, but my account is in good status, no limits or anything, and i am able to send money to all other people, except for any accounts from china (i tried 2 more). Even when they send me an invoice, it wont process the payment.

Is it possible that paypal blocked me from sending money to a certain Country?

This type cross trade sending block applies to all country not in the USA. You can send money but they limit the amount you can send one time and how I know this is because it once happen to me were I was trying send to about $80 to a friend in Vietnam and I keep getting the same error message that you got. It went through when I decided to send $40 instead. I was not happy and felt like they were trying control who I can send money to.

vwrestmania 11-10-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricardosway8 (Post 502303)
This type cross trade sending block applies to all country not in the USA. You can send money but they limit the amount you can send one time and how I know this is because it once happen to me were I was trying send to about $80 to a friend in Vietnam and I keep getting the same error message that you got. It went through when I decided to send $40 instead. I was not happy and felt like they were trying control who I can send money to.

Yea, i just tried sending $15 and it worked. Anything above that doesnt work. This is odd since a few months ago, i would send $2-5k at a time.

Any idea why this suddenly happen without any sort of notification?
Is there anyway to have this fixed?

ricardosway8 11-10-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vwrestmania (Post 502306)
Yea, i just tried sending $15 and it worked. Anything above that doesnt work. This is odd since a few months ago, i would send $2-5k at a time.

Any idea why this suddenly happen without any sort of notification?
Is there anyway to have this fixed?

No way to get around it besides contacting PayPal if you comfy to do so pal?

vwrestmania 11-10-2013 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricardosway8 (Post 502307)
No way to get around it besides contacting PayPal if you comfy to do so pal?

think itll be an issue to call? this whole thing just seems so odd. I dont see any flags on my account at all.

ricardosway8 11-10-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vwrestmania (Post 502308)
think itll be an issue to call? this whole thing just seems so odd. I dont see any flags on my account at all.

My account was not flag either. PayPal is just clamping down on international sending money trade without your consent. Just a horrible company they are trying make things harder that's all.

vwrestmania 11-10-2013 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricardosway8 (Post 502310)
My account was not flag either. PayPal is just clamping down on international sending money trade without your consent. Just a horrible company they are trying make things harder that's all.

does it matter if your sending from paypal balance vs credit/bank

ill try calling them in the morning

ricardosway8 11-10-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vwrestmania (Post 502311)
does it matter if your sending from paypal balance vs credit/bank

ill try calling them in the morning

Don,t know for sure about the credit card but when it happen to me I was sending payment from my PayPal balance. All the best with call tomorrow you can let me know how it turned out.

vwrestmania 11-10-2013 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricardosway8 (Post 502312)
Don,t know for sure about the credit card but when it happen to me I was sending payment from my PayPal balance. All the best with call tomorrow you can let me know how it turned out.

yup...i just hope they dont make it worse...

ricardosway8 11-10-2013 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vwrestmania (Post 502313)
yup...i just hope they dont make it worse...

Yeah I hope not too.

glacier922 11-11-2013 01:10 AM

Does the recipient also have a PayPal account? They're limiting that too? Wow.

Dunersdunes 11-11-2013 01:13 AM

Use paypal debit card. Thats what I use on all my accounts and buy from china weekly using the paypal debit card. Usually purchases are 700.00 to 800.00 a transaction.

glacier922 11-11-2013 03:31 AM

How can u use a debit card if its stealth?

Dunersdunes 11-11-2013 03:59 AM

Very easy u apply and attach. Noone else on here is doing it. Im only one able to beat paypal system for that. Cant talk about it. Greenbean knows cause she and I chatted and thats all I can say. If u got good brain it can be done.

rsot 11-11-2013 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunersdunes (Post 502354)
Very easy u apply and attach. Noone else on here is doing it. Im only one able to beat paypal system for that. Cant talk about it. Greenbean knows cause she and I chatted and thats all I can say. If u got good brain it can be done.

I know what you`re referring to Dunersdunes but it`s kind of dangerous application of stealth...careful on bring this idea out

vwrestmania 11-11-2013 06:11 AM

my account isnt stealth though. i am not sure why this all of sudden happened

vwrestmania 11-11-2013 07:42 AM

called paypal..they said it was just a security measure and they fixed it.

all is good!