eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   New stealth Paypal's keep getting limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/67241-new-stealth-paypals-keep-getting-limited.html)

usynn 11-20-2013 02:20 PM

New stealth Paypal's keep getting limited

Hi guys, i'm new to making stealth accounts etc but i've made two ebay accounts with two seperate paypal accounts in the past month and a half. I've been using a paid vpn service with static ip's.

The first account i made was with completely new details not linking me to my restricted account but the address was in london and the vpn server was in manchester. so my paypal account got limited when i tried to buy something and i thought it was because of the location issue.

two weeks ago i made a new ebay account with totally new details and a new paypal and left them to sit there for 2 weeks whilst i built browsing history on the ebay account, nike trainers etc. Today, when i try to purchase a body shop item to build some feedback, paypal again didn't let the transaction go through and limited my account saying that i needed to provide extra information such as linking my bank account, proof of id or address etc.

I just don't understand what i'm doing wrong and why my new paypal's keep getting limited just as i try purchasing an item.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

GreenGhost 11-20-2013 02:23 PM

Re: New stealth Paypal's keep getting limited

what vpn were you using?

Ebayorbust 11-20-2013 02:26 PM

If you are actually in the UK, as your flag suggests, stop pissing about with VPN and get a mobile broadband dongle.

rsot 11-20-2013 03:02 PM

The VPN could have been used, abused, and blacklisted by eB - read Ebayorbust's post - dongle....cellphone tethering is another option...

usynn 11-20-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenGhost (Post 504832)
what vpn were you using?

ibvpn. don't know about their track record with eBay stealth etc. what are you ideas they're pretty cheap per month so i thought they would be perfect for a few accounts to get up and running

usynn 11-20-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 504849)
The VPN could have been used, abused, and blacklisted by eB - read Ebayorbust's post - dongle....cellphone tethering is another option...

yeah that makes sense but i was browsing for 2 weeks and nothing happened. only when i try to BUY something they limit my paypal account. any reasons why?
thanks

BigCJ 11-20-2013 04:42 PM

Because they can tell when you are trying to hide something from them. And they dont like that.

VPN = Hiding your IP address. = suspect = limitation.

You need to either invest in a dongle or a VPS service

usynn 11-20-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjmixers (Post 504882)
You need to either invest in a dongle or a VPS service

would a vps service allow me to make multiple accounts?

JamesNorth101 11-20-2013 05:45 PM

VPS can work, but its going to cost a lot. Why not just use an dongle or phone tethering? Seem to be making a simple solution complex

GreenBean 11-20-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usynn (Post 504884)
would a vps service allow me to make multiple accounts?

Start reading the replies from UKusers.

They know what they are talking about.

To run stealth well in the UK you have other options that work.

Look at dongles. VPS are marked by PayPal/ eBay. They are detectable.

:mod:

GreenBean 11-20-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usynn (Post 504880)
yeah that makes sense but i was browsing for 2 weeks and nothing happened. only when i try to BUY something they limit my paypal account. any reasons why?
thanks

PayPal flag something in your account they dislike.

Outline your methods of making accounts

:heh:

usynn 11-20-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 504915)
PayPal flag something in your account they dislike.

Outline your methods of making accounts

:heh:

okay so basically i make a new linux vm in vmware workstation 10 and i connect to a vpn server based in london and i make the ebay account. then a day later i make the paypal with the same details. all the details have never been used before in any of my other accounts. Then i build some browsing history for two weeks.

One thing i did do though, i listed an item for sale before i bought anything. When i try to buy an item after that, it was for 99p a body shop powder or something the transaction failed and the account got limited

BigCJ 11-21-2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usynn (Post 504920)

One thing i did do though, i listed an item for sale before i bought anything. When i try to buy an item after that, it was for 99p a body shop powder or something the transaction failed and the account got limited

That is issue number one.

The next is the vpn.

You should get a dongle.
Multiple ip addresses.

rsot 11-21-2013 10:33 AM

And keep track of the IP addresses for each account to AVOID overlap