eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Withdrawal Options (Other Than Bank) (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/67489-withdrawal-options-other-than-bank.html)

exxomscp 11-27-2013 02:11 PM

Withdrawal Options (Other Than Bank)

What method is still left that actually works? I was considering GREENDOT, but I've heard conflicting stories on this board and believe it no longer works. I honestly have never even tried it, but the concept was wonderful.

Before the trolls post, I would like to clarify that there's nothing illegitimate here. I'm just starting to notice that Paypal is taking down accounts in higher frequency than they did a year ago, regardless of the information on file. It would really be a hassle to form company after company for matching information and address (which can sometimes take a while through who I get it processed from), then just to have it limited and the appeal and documentation denied within' a month because of some random and unexplained reason.

I just feel like I need a more easier and viable option for this in the US, especially when people have multiple accounts in different names. Currently exploring bank options with my business account(s) that will accept varying names (DBA), but doesn't seem like there are many other options. New services pop up every now and then, but things are pretty tight. I'd personally prefer something easier for lower risk and smaller amounts, even for just as a little spending cash on the side. Things are hard enough for many businesses as it is. Thanks.

kittylove 11-27-2013 02:16 PM

Re: Withdrawal Options (Other Than Bank)

shouldnt use green dot, from my experience. i also, would like to know more withdrawal options

BigCJ 11-27-2013 03:59 PM

Greendot = greendeath.

GreenBean 11-27-2013 04:29 PM

There are MORE than enough threads on this forum on how to use paypal.

It is crucial to use a variety of means to obtain your own funds AND be discreet about what gets broadcast as working options.

:mod:

joesshooze 11-29-2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjmixers (Post 506640)
Greendot = greendeath.

TRUE DAT!

Hope everybody had a great thanksgiving.

exxomscp 11-30-2013 04:28 AM

Found something that works after I searched around. Won't name it here with respect to the moderator's wishes, but for anyone that's looking, you'll find what you're looking for.

Thank you all of you guys!

Speeder33 12-01-2013 07:43 PM

I like to use multiple methods of getting money out of paypal to avoid suspicious activity, some forum searching should help you come up with good ideas

rsot 12-01-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PTXCDEXIA (Post 507326)
Found something that works after I searched around. Won't name it here with respect to the moderator's wishes, but for anyone that's looking, you'll find what you're looking for.

Excellent work PTXCDEXIA

D32014 12-01-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PTXCDEXIA (Post 507326)

Can you PM me on the details then?