eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   withdraw money from stealth paypal, be forced to receive their phone for pin (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/67724-withdraw-money-stealth-paypal-forced-receive-their-phone-pin.html)

likefrasers 12-03-2013 04:44 AM

withdraw money from stealth paypal, be forced to receive their phone for pin

Tried to withdraw some money not much 35$ from a recently bought stealth US paypal, just for testing. When I click continue, paypal asks me to let them call me for the pin. The registered land line number wasn't mine and I don't know where to find the seller anymore, what should I do? Can I update the registered land number with my US mobile number? (It's not registered before anywhere) If it has to be a landline number, is there any options I can get? Or is there any such services?

ZoonVoo 12-03-2013 05:01 AM

Re: withdraw money from stealth paypal, be forced to receive their phone for pin

did you try to withdraw so fast?
wait for anther 48 hours, and try again

likefrasers 12-03-2013 05:44 AM

Re: withdraw money from stealth paypal, be forced to receive their phone for pin

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZoonVoo (Post 508223)
did you try to withdraw so fast?
wait for anther 48 hours, and try again

Not just that, I found it's no problem to purchase from paypal to some certain website, but some no, keep on asking you for the call pin…

Does everyone here will have to accept the call pin to your land line phone when you just started the stealth paypal for purchasing or withdrawing??

Speeder33 12-03-2013 05:54 AM

do you have a separate user account for this paypal? paypal/ebay likes to see their cookies, and I have this problem a lot more when I don't keep the cookies

rsot 12-03-2013 06:47 AM

@OP, you can update the number - if you have not used the mobile number before, go for it

GreenBean 12-03-2013 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 508254)
@OP, you can update the number - if you have not used the mobile number before, go for it

Not a given that will work though.

Been many posts stating the lack of success with this.

Check the forum for them.

likefrasers 12-03-2013 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speeder33 (Post 508237)
do you have a separate user account for this paypal? paypal/ebay likes to see their cookies, and I have this problem a lot more when I don't keep the cookies

No, I only have one US stealth ebay account linked to this US stealth paypal account, with same registered information.

What annoy me here is, I'm not sure if I can update the landline phone which not belongs to me, to one of my US mobile phone, so the call for pin will go to my mobile phone instead of the landline phone, because my landline phone can not used anymore… the reason, you know, registered to my limited account… :-(

sagkash2 12-04-2013 12:34 AM

Wait for like a few days.. and then try withdrawing the funds.
It will go through !

kittylove 12-07-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sagkash2 (Post 508504)
Wait for like a few days.. and then try withdrawing the funds.
It will go through !

does that work because im scared of it happening to me again

GreenBean 12-07-2013 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by likefrasers (Post 508280)
No, I only have one US stealth ebay account linked to this US stealth paypal account, with same registered information.

What annoy me here is, I'm not sure if I can update the landline phone which not belongs to me, to one of my US mobile phone, so the call for pin will go to my mobile phone instead of the landline phone, because my landline phone can not used anymore… the reason, you know, registered to my limited account… :-(

Problem when you are not USA asked for many users.

Your IP may be making things hard

sagkash2 12-09-2013 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittylove (Post 509584)
does that work because im scared of it happening to me again

It does work for me.
I have been doing this since ages.

heil86 12-13-2013 10:42 PM

I've only come across this issue when the account has been limited. The only options are landline phone (they are able to tell mobile/voip numbers from anywhere i've been able to source them from) and verifying the account with a Goverment ID or utility bill. I've had success with providing a utility bill in order to remove the limitation in this case.

If it comes down to it and the money is stuck in the, wait the 180 day's and call them up. They will be able to withdraw to a bank account.